Trade Willing to trade brand new methisto seeds.

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Got extra seeds today new in pacs that i allready have, super oarnge haze x3, grizzly crinkle x5, i did get 3 double grape but want those, allso have 5 samsqatch and 5 toofless alien, not old but pacs were opened, vials marked and stored in a coffee jar of rice in fridge, just popped a bean from 2017 so i am storeing them properly, but seeds are only a month or so old. Want autoflowers only preferably Meth for some reason allways get doubles lol pic is toofless alien.

20210429 090201
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Got extra seeds today new in pacs that i allready have, super oarnge haze x3, grizzly crinkle x5, i did get 3 double grape but want those, allso have 5 samsqatch and 5 toofless alien, not old but pacs were opened, vials marked and stored in a coffee jar of rice in fridge, just popped a bean from 2017 so i am storeing them properly, but seeds are only a month or so old. Want autoflowers only preferably Meth for some reason allways get doubles lol pic is toofless alien.
Pretty looking plant

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yea real good smoke, its a ripleys pheno as toof decay is much smaller see?
Pretty little plant but there's only 2 days smoke on it. That's a lot of time & effort spent on so little smoke. I'd need 30 - 40 plants to get me through to the next harvest. I have a dozen Auto's now ( Cheese Berry ) I'm trying to get outside now but the weather is just now nice enough now....Maybe this week I can get my little pup tent up to stick them under. They should be going into flower real soon. just a bit over 5 weeks from seed now for 6 of them

100 5590
100 5595
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Up to u, first come first served, Meth opens today at noon if your logged in you may have a chance to get something in your cart before they sell out.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Willing to trade the 4 pac of super oarnge haze for the critical, sorry but the grizzly crinkle is gone it's up to you, i think i have a pic it's good weed but bought a 5 pac and only grew one in a 1.9 litre pot, put in a 3gal they would be much larger, then they send more but was happy to get double grape many people were pissed bc they sold out in 1 min, i dont know what they had yesterday forgot to check, but even if your sighned in they just sell out and you may get nothing. Allso have 5 toofless alien but the pac was opened, vial marked and put in a plastic coffee can of rice, wrapped in plastic and put in fridge just popped a bean from 2017 and these all are less than 3 months old pic 2 toofless alien allso could trade 5 samsqatch og got doubles on those but opend pac and put in fridge. Im honest there what i say but have allot of some seeds but the pac was opened is all, you store your beans in the fridge in rice they last a long time like i said popped a bean from 2017 last pic star dog at day 28 bought in 2017.

20210305 132332
20210429 090201
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Meth means Methisto Genetics they only breed autoflowers, they open every mon at noon and sell out in seconds, ask anyone Methisto is one of if not the top autoflower breeder out there, i bought a 5 pac of the super oarnge haze from DC seed exchange bc i wanted it and payed $90 + shipping with no free bees for the 5 pac bc you never know from week to week what they have and was logged in but they sold out before i could check out so i had to go to a bank then yesterday they sent me another pac but have not sold it outright just that once, there was a rumor that if you buy there starter pac u get 4 double grape so i bought it and got it, but allso got more haze and grizzly crinkle witch is just pretty much 3 bears see pic witch i have, go to any bank they will be sold out of Meth beans they sell out instantly or seriously jack the price, my last 5 grows were Meth and not 1 problem, there better than fast buds by a mile, sweet seeds has a few good auto strains but dont ship to US so if you can get them and grow autoflowers in my opinion Meth is best.

20201125 170745
20201126 081247
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I'll be more than happy with that, you can pick more seeds if you want, I won't be using any of those anytime soon so I'll rather someone else gets them.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Thats cool the other beans went in 1 second my next grow is that double grape i wanted so badly, go on my thread and let me see what your running if you want im bringing in a few. Thanx and take care!

Top Bottom