Wilma Hydro System, Advise & Help??

• Thread starter TheGardener_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGardener_

Been advised on my NFT grow I don't need airstone or heater as the pump will act like a heater and the way the NFT system is designed it gets oxygen anyway. So on my next grow I wanted to go for a FloGro or Wilma Hydro system. If anyone here has used either system and knows what is 'a must' and what isn't, as I don't want to rack up electric cost or have unnecasary wires everywhere!
Atami_Wilma_16_P_4d2b098de216a.jpg

S

smalltime99

There are some new systems coming onto the market that I think customers will really appreciate. I have never used one of these systems but am rocking the new PG systems and really enjoying the ease and simple use of it. Are you looking to run 12 or 16 plants? I think it is also key to look at what the plants are telling you, not your buddies. What works in one room or system might not work for you.

T

TheGardener_

Either 12 or 16 don't mind, just want some dank buds at the end! What's a pg?

101 Runner

101 Runner

here is the pg system week 2 flower trainwrek..top feed bucket using growstones and DM gold line A and B, add.27, and zone. Running 10 buckets under two G's..this week I have a full canapy pics to come..pm me if you want more information

Jan 19 2012 029
S

smalltime99

Ya that is super sick to see!! Not many PG systems out there from what I understand. When I talked with the guy he said the will be available to the public at the end of this month. I have a 4 bucket system, they use 7 gallon black buckets (thick), 10" net pot, growstones, 9" Halo ring, and came with all the tubing and fittings. I only run about 13 gallons in my whole system and my water temp is never over 70. In veg I was watering every 4 hours for about 8 min. Then when I switched to flower I went with every 2 hours and still on for only 8min. This is one week into flower.

1week
S

speeddog69

Wow!!! That looks alot like my DWC system... I've been using the deep water culture for four yrs. now and I'm pulling ten to fourteen oz's... This is what works for me and I love it...

S

smalltime99

Its not DWC, it is more RSWC. Also love the extra room I get for root growth with the 7 gallon black bucket. I have about 10" from bottom of net pot to the top of my water.

2nd week
S

smalltime99

That is under a 1000w water cooled light and a 600W regular. Looking great so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom