Winta goes to Area 51 for a test run!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Kid Twist has a nice new hybrid he wanted me to try out called Area 51 (G13/haze x Aliendawg) :very_first_smiley: so i figured id find out what secrets ly in these beans ;)

hey kt u got any shots of the parents and possible finish time?

Winta goes to area 51 for a test run
Area51 in cup
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Another killer strain gonna be grown by Winta! This should be a great show. Good luck with everything bro!

E

E.T.

real nice winta! been waiting to see someone rock these....g13/haze x aliendawg...wish i would have picked these up when i had the chance....good luck man.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Area 51 (G13/haze x Aliendawg) sounds dank...good luck with those bro.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Whats up man just saw this thread and had to stop in im runnin 4 area51 seedlings too i havent sexed them yet but there still small and they got some mad chemmy,skunky smells already and theyve been very vigorous and healthy for sure cant wait to see your results as well it sounded like it could have some greatness to it chemdog/alien/g13haze how do you go wrong with that anyway ill be stopping back in and come check my grow thread too if you have time take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Interested

Will be watching, hope they are truly intergalactic. Take care

mal

winta

winta

thanx rival!

Another killer strain gonna be grown by Winta! This should be a great show. Good luck with everything bro!

thanx for stoppin in Sixth alchemist i think it will be neat too...im not sure if it will be sat dom....

sounds neat, are they gonna be sativa dominant?

thanx ET! u should get some bro...

real nice winta! been waiting to see someone rock these....g13/haze x aliendawg...wish i would have picked these up when i had the chance....good luck man.

welcome bro! yea i think these are gonna be fire!

Damn Area 51 (G13/haze x Aliendawg) sounds dank...good luck with those bro.

nice killerchef i hope your grow goes well! :)

:evilgrin0031:Whats up man just saw this thread and had to stop in im runnin 4 area51 seedlings too i havent sexed them yet but there still small and they got some mad chemmy,skunky smells already and theyve been very vigorous and healthy for sure cant wait to see your results as well it sounded like it could have some greatness to it chemdog/alien/g13haze how do you go wrong with that anyway ill be stopping back in and come check my grow thread too if you have time take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

hi mal...i hope they are too! welcome :)

Will be watching, hope they are truly intergalactic. Take care

mal

hey bro how u been? glad u stopped in :hi

certainly poly of poly's...so each plant could be special.......be interesting to see what is expressed.

so out of 5 dropped in water then in a napkin for 2 days 4 popped with nice taps so i planted them in 9oz cups of coco....now i wait for the magic to happen :icon_animal26:

Area51 planted in coco
symbiote420

symbiote420

I've been checking out Kid Twist strains since I joined the farm, I fellow farmer gifted me his Ultimate Chem 2011 and that's a hellava cross you testin Winta! They're in good hands, I'm sub'd fo shizzle my dude.
What are those cuts in the pics bro?

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

rock that shit bro bro !!!!:party0023:
ive been wondering what a g13 x alien cross would look like:character0113:
im subbed 4 sure

winta

winta

welcome symbiote420! yea his g13haze bx1 were fire so i had to try these! congrats on the ultimate chem 2011 my dude! i have those as well i will be testin those after i test these ;)

as for the cuts from left to right: cannonball express, 2 fire alien #1 and a copper haze peakin in :scared0016: lol

I've been checking out Kid Twist strains since I joined the farm, I fellow farmer gifted me his Ultimate Chem 2011 and that's a hellava cross you testin Winta! They're in good hands, I'm sub'd fo shizzle my dude.
What are those cuts in the pics bro?

come on in my dude :banana1sv6:

rock that shit bro bro !!!!:party0023:
ive been wondering what a g13 x alien cross would look like:character0113:
im subbed 4 sure

winta

winta

so some how i fumbled the 1st 5 of these ;( buuuut i just dropped the next 5 in water to try this again :) ill get some shots up soon as i get some taps....

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good winta? How goes it homie? Working with some fire are we?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Do you always plant seed into coco??

I ask because I recently started experimenting with the stuff and find Light Warrior (what I've always used) to be far superior when it comes to starting seeds and clones. I tried cutting the coco with 50% perlite and saw better results, but nothing compared to Light Warrior.

What do you think?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Looking forward to seeing you grow these, hope all is well

mal

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

helll yeah hope u get nothing but girls good luck playa :banana1sv6:

winta

winta

whats good bro! yea got a few fire fire test grows about to get goin :) welcome

What's good winta? How goes it homie? Working with some fire are we?

i agree Nat...i used to use LW and it does have better results imo than coco im gonna use LW for these....thanx for stoppin in!

Do you always plant seed into coco??

I ask because I recently started experimenting with the stuff and find Light Warrior (what I've always used) to be far superior when it comes to starting seeds and clones. I tried cutting the coco with 50% perlite and saw better results, but nothing compared to Light Warrior.

What do you think?

i cant wait either im almost done movin things around in veg to give these the proper go :) glad to see u mal

Looking forward to seeing you grow these, hope all is well

mal

thanx...i hope so too ;)

helll yeah hope u get nothing but girls good luck playa :banana1sv6:

sorry for the delay im just gettin rid of some moms and rearrangin my veg so i can do a get these goin right....dont wanna half ass wit this :)

southstreets

southstreets

What's cracking fam?? I see the thief made his way in here! Lol

Top Bottom