Winta's Chem family!!! Elites,crosses and mo!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man it sucks. Same thing happened to me with root aphids. A year long battle. In the end had to axe a bunch of shit and move on. No worries man just keep looking forward and dank will fall in your lap before you know it. It taught me to stay away from clones.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sorry to hear about about all this Winta life is deff a pain to deal with at times keep your head up homie,you'll be back rockin in no time peace mang!

winta

winta

thanx bro

Just stay busy busy busy. Atleast thats what i try to do when shit gets u down.

So what u planning on doing about the harem u lost?

I know it sucks to loose ur plants, but like we all know those are replacable. And speacking of such, yeah any ideas. Lots of Fire going around (Not just WiFi either)

Keep ur head on ur shoulders brother, all is done in God's time.

Peace,
S i R

yea it sucks...life is crazy sometimes

damn that hurts, sorry to hear that bro.

thanx coolest i appreciate it bro!

Hey Winta, so sorry for ur Familly and friend bro, accept my condolences on the death of your brother.

Don't worry about the chems they will come back to you bro. Stay safe

dam thats crazy bro! sorry to hear that thanx for the kind words..

Man it sucks. Same thing happened to me with root aphids. A year long battle. In the end had to axe a bunch of shit and move on. No worries man just keep looking forward and dank will fall in your lap before you know it. It taught me to stay away from clones.

a super pain! thanx for stoppin in sticky

Sorry to hear about about all this Winta life is deff a pain to deal with at times keep your head up homie,you'll be back rockin in no time peace mang!

Top Bottom