Winta's Chem family!!! Elites,crosses and mo!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Well we all know everybody loooooves the chem family so i figured id put all my chem's in a thread :) ill be runnin Chemdog D, Chemdog #4, Chem 3 og aka 3B and Original Diesal :icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin: i dont have the 91, the sis, an OG or a straight chem 3 (not too madd about this one cuz 3B is a problem lol) but im off to a good chem family start :) heres some pix of Chemdog D, 4, 3B and original diesal :)

Cf chemd
Cf chem4
Wintas chem family elitescrosses and mo 3
Wintas chem family elitescrosses and mo 4
E

E.T.

how do you like the chem 3 og? how does it compare to the Chemdog D and Chemdog #4?

winta

winta

hey et! well this is my first time runnin all of these so we will have to see! ive just smoked the chem 3 og so i know its fire fire but we will see how she stands up to the elites :) thanx for stoppin in bro!

how do you like the chem 3 og? how does it compare to the Chemdog D and Chemdog #4?

B

BipolarHiRoller

going to be cool to see how the chems compare running next to each other, hope to learn a thing or 2 :damnhippie:

E

E.T.

coolio....plan on running my chem 3 and Chemdog #4 together as well.....looks to be in the hole. alien og and og18 2wks in, alien bubba and fugu kush on deck....then the chems. keep up the good work and good luck.

winta

winta

u and me both bro! everybody loves the chems so i gotta find my fav :giggle

going to be cool to see how the chems compare running next to each other, hope to learn a thing or 2 :damnhippie:

thats whats up my dude u got some fire over there! thanx for the kind words!

coolio....plan on running my chem 3 and Chemdog #4 together as well.....looks to be in the hole. alien og and og18 2wks in, alien bubba and fugu kush on deck....then the chems. keep up the good work and good luck.

A

andy107

good luck and much karma for your grow homie..cant wait to see how these turn out..subbed for sure. peace :)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Hot n' ready for this one...

Let' Rock!
45cc5c85-4ff3-4ffd-a978-e82aca579d74.gif

winta

winta

yoooooooooooooo! LMAO hellmutt i swear there is a fat guy that does the same shit for this furniture company out here in 110 degree weather! LMAO thanx for stoppin in bro i always love the kind words and the videos!

Hot n' ready for this one...

Let' Rock!
45cc5c85-4ff3-4ffd-a978-e82aca579d74.gif

420king-MASSES

im in process of sourcing the Chemdog's Sister for us winta my dude ///so all mods know winta is my friend from the east coast b4 he moved left so this isnt us trading on line just a friend communicating to a friend in open forum

southstreets

southstreets

ahhhhh yessss!!!! this is gunna be a good one for sure!!! dont worry you'll have a few real cut og;s out there in no time!!! lol

winta

winta

420king-MASSES- ;) welcome my dude! southstreets- yea this should be fun homie!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Been lookin at those alien og beans. I've seen good results. Hopefully santa claus brings me a pack. Lol. I will be watching this grow. Keep it up winta!

Latest posts

Top Bottom