Winta's Chem family!!! Elites,crosses and mo!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice man, need pics!

I'm running a chem-off next round too, plus a few others ;-). '91, D, & Aliendawg

winta

winta

yea man its lil baby pic time right now but the action should be soon to come! i wish u much success on your chem off bro!

Nice man, need pics!

I'm running a chem-off next round too, plus a few others ;-). '91, D, & Aliendawg

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^^Yes I am :passingjoint:

Looking like I might need a haz-mat suit for this thread! Lovin it! What are your plans with the trim lol You could make a Chem bomb of bubble, eerl, kief... I would love to get my hands on some more Chem stuff. Lookin dank as usual. Buckled in Winta, let's ride.

Cheers,
Crom

winta

winta

i got my suit too ;) im glad u stopped by bro! yea that WILL be some nice bubble :) ill try to make some for the first time after i harvest these :harvest:

^^^Yes I am :passingjoint:

Looking like I might need a haz-mat suit for this thread! Lovin it! What are your plans with the trim lol You could make a Chem bomb of bubble, eerl, kief... I would love to get my hands on some more Chem stuff. Lookin dank as usual. Buckled in Winta, let's ride.

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
i got my suit too ;) im glad u stopped by bro! yea that WILL be some nice bubble :) ill try to make some for the first time after i harvest these :harvest:

That's what I'm talking about. Some BHO would be sick! All the Chem trim from all the different Chems! SICK! That shat would be so disgustingly tasty!:confused0054: Jealous! I imagine a grow with all the Chem strains possible and then do a huge hash processing with all the material, buds and all! It would be costly to produce but it would be a magnificent site to behold! Oh and the flavor is matched only by having a car spin it's tires on your tongue! LMFAO

winta

winta

sounds like a good idea ill do it 40 harvests from now ;)

That's what I'm talking about. Some BHO would be sick! All the Chem trim from all the different Chems! SICK! That shat would be so disgustingly tasty!:confused0054: Jealous! I imagine a grow with all the Chem strains possible and then do a huge hash processing with all the material, buds and all! It would be costly to produce but it would be a magnificent site to behold! Oh and the flavor is matched only by having a car spin it's tires on your tongue! LMFAO

sky high

sky high

Hmmmm.....I wonda what winta is up in the Chem Forest by now?

winta

winta

muahahahaha.....just waitin on a sister and a friend from the early 90's then the party begins...shouldnt be long though good buddy ;)

Hmmmm.....I wonda what winta is up in the Chem Forest by now?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Oh yeah tha chem gang in full affect winta love This thread bro ill be runnin the SIS and the 91 real soon 2 can't wait you've got some real deal holyfield goin on bro and I likes it lol...keep up the sick work bro!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What is going on with The White, Chemdog D and Original Diesel? Progress report.

winta

winta

thanx bro :)

Oh yeah tha chem gang in full affect winta love This thread bro ill be runnin the SIS and the 91 real soon 2 can't wait you've got some real deal holyfield goin on bro and I likes it lol...keep up the sick work bro!

lol well im waitin on cuts from the d, 4, 3B, od and guava 13 to root so i can do a sog with them :) i should have some pics up soon my bruthas :passingjoint:

What is going on with The White, Chemdog D and Original Diesel? Progress report.

im with this guy

P

primeform

wow winta, i was already jealous of you before I saw you had these cuts! Ive been mad hounding people for the original diesel for months and never saw this thread! cant wait for the pics.

are any of these cuts in cali or are all you boys from the east coast?

420king-MASSES

you are one busy mofo winta keep up the great job my dude

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh man! I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation... I sense that you are working on some bad ass upgrade in the garden my dude... Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve...
:tmi <<< I dont even know what this means, but it seemed to fit my post somewhat... :giggle

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh snap! Hindu Killer...
You're killin' it! :rock

winta

winta

dont be hatin :giggle glad to have u here bro! im from the east coast but now im stuck in the land of dirt lol

wow winta, i was already jealous of you before I saw you had these cuts! Ive been mad hounding people for the original diesel for months and never saw this thread! cant wait for the pics.

are any of these cuts in cali or are all you boys from the east coast?

im tryin to be bro so many farmers doin the dam thing i gotta try to keep up :)

you are one busy mofo winta keep up the great job my dude

teeeeeex! :rollj::passingjoint:

LMAO i never knew what that ment either :giggle with all your upgrades bro i had to do a lil somethin ;)

Oh man! I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation... I sense that you are working on some bad ass upgrade in the garden my dude... Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve...
:tmi <<< I dont even know what this means, but it seemed to fit my post somewhat... :giggle

the same thing thats goin on every night GoD.....plan to take over the grow world ;)

what is going on......:character0029:

welcome my brutha glad u found it! your right....its is a family affair ;).....3b is the truth :passingjoint:

Winta jst found this bro....looking good....Ive got u holler........Bro what u have is solid enough....how ever it's family, come on home....3b...sounds deadly.

Top Bottom