Winta's White & Legend OG Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

What up Farmers! Its been a while since I've posted but I'm glad to be back! Its been 2 looooooong years since I've been able to do a run:wtf: now I have a nice lil set up and was gifted some awesome cuts:

The White (9/17)

Wintas white  legend og grow 2

Wintas white  legend og grow 3

I transplanted her to a 2Gal of straight Coco

Wintas white  legend og grow 4

Legend OG
:D

Legend cuts

I'm going to keep the strongest cut for a mom;)

My Veg Setup:

3x3x7 Tent
Wintas white  legend og grow

400w MH

Setup2

Setup1

Nutes:

Nectar For The Gods (Full Line except Ph up and down)

Wintas white  legend og grow 8

Going to feed following their Pro - Level Schedule

Feeding schedule inside

I'm soooo excited to see what these will do. I had The White a few years back but I lost her (and my garden smh) to spidermites so I never got to experience the big finish :mad: I've never ran Legend OG but pics I've seen of her got me hyped...plus I love a good OG or Chem :)

Winta

winta

winta

Kill lineup... That legend should do ya, just got it myself, so ill be watching closely..Nftg is some good stuff btw..
Respect

Thanx man! Good luck with your run as well! Yea my homie southstreets told me the Nftg was good so i watched some of their vids and emailed back and forth with the pres of Oregon Only Organics (got some great info) then decide i wanted to give the line a try :)

Nice!
Good to see you up and running:)

Thanx bro! You know I've been itching to get back going I'm excited :D

This is going to be a nice show!

Thanx Tuku! I hope so!

nice setup, welcome back :D

Glad to be back! Thanx just.blaze :cigar:

Great to see you back at it ....

It's a great feeling to be growing
Best of luck

"I am so happy to be here!" in my Prince Akeem voice lol It sure is a great feeling I've missed sooo much!

Good luck with the grow!

Thanx Prime C :)

That's what's up my ninja! Good to see you up and running finally :)

Yea bro I'm sooped up :woot: glad to finally get back going!

Welcome back winta,glad all is well.

Hey fishwhistle! Thanx man....things are weller then they have been for a while and im thankful and greatful!

Well shit! Good to see ya back! Start in it off right with some killer cuts. Look forward to Ewing what ya do with em.

What up manic! hope all is well with u! Yea man i was blessed with these I cant wait to see how they turn out:happy: thanx for droppin in!

2 years damn that is damn near unbearable!! Should be some killer dank coming from those cuts. Have fun!

Natural it was the worst man....i would pull my bean collection out every week and just daydream lol I'm sure I'll have a blast:D

you still have those black dawg beans or did you ever pop em? looking kill

Thanx man

Good to see you back winta been a long time.

yea man seems like it's been forever smh thanx for stopping by:)

Yup good to so you back in the swing of things good vibes with all can't wait see what those ladies do!

whats goin on blazer! hope all is well! thanx for the good vibes!

winta

winta

Nice line up.... ur gunna like the nectar nutes.. I used the full line up & it worked great & even this last run I only used the 1st 3 bottles <<< the beginner chart >>> & still killed it.. its a great nute line..

Thanx MakinGoo! good to know its a solid line :D

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Cant wait to see the legend OG doing what she knows what to do dest, putting out fire dank OG nugs

Latest posts

Top Bottom