Winter Frost nutrient does it work?

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I'm not crazy about bottled nutrients, but the science that goes into New Millennium is solid.

Fudge

Fudge

I'm not crazy about bottled nutrients, but the science that goes into New Millennium is solid.

Thanks, I'm just starting to learn about dry nutes but can't find a pre mix in the UK. I'm a bit wary about mixing my own for now but once I've learned enough I'll invest in a long term plan for mixing my own up from scratch, there's just a lot of late night reading involved haha. I sort of cheat now using kelp cold press and natural pH buffers, fish shit, molassas etc but really want to ditch the liquid base nutes. I'm using canna coco 2 part but would love a good alternative if you have any links or info I'd be grateful. Thanks again for the reply

Fudge

Fudge

Id rather the temps do it naturally.save your money..
So would I haha, late high UK temps are making it hard to keep it under 30c and I'm running from 3pm/6pm till 9am/6am respectively for the 2 different tents (veg and flower) I get drops down to 17cish over night but I'm still not hitting low enough. Next time around I'm going for cool tubes which should really help, plus autumn is here now so temps will drop fir me then.

Madmax

Madmax

Do you run your fan overnight..ive grown outdoors all my life and where i grow the gals one gets a cool breeze and that made it purple up .others right beside never got it.they purple more on leaves than bud.it doesnt bring out the terpenes ..that should already b there when buds start..it gets down to 5-6 deg over nite from around 20 deg so a huge drop in temps.not quite at the end here but the buds purpled slightly..
20190320 123110

20190320 122419
Fudge

Fudge

Do you run your fan overnight..ive grown outdoors all my life and where i grow the gals one gets a cool breeze and that made it purple up .others right beside never got it.they purple more on leaves than bud.it doesnt bring out the terpenes ..that should already b there when buds start..it gets down to 5-6 deg over nite from around 20 deg so a huge drop in temps.View attachment 1031027
I hadn't run them 9ver night just to try nd keep humidity at a decent level as it was really low due to the heat and exhaust/intake running higher to keep up with the heat, now that it's finally lowering I can start soon. Its more for the summer months as its getting well over the 30s here regularly now so wanted something to fall back on and to help finish this grow off, as for the terps, they're fine nice nd smelly

Top Bottom