Winter grow...….

• Thread starter sturgis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sturgis

sturgis

…….its time again...….9 plants,...8 strains, ….Coco with Calnit and Jacks 5-12-26..
Purple Diesel Daze...…….Europa Seeds
Northern Light x Big Bud...…….world of seeds
Serious 6.........…..Serious Seeds
MK Ultra...……...TH Seeds
Fruity Pebbles...…...Black Skull Seeds
Bubba Kush...……..Dinafem
707 Headband...…….Humbolt
Delicious Candy...…….Delicious Seeds
…...the 3 larger ones are 16 days and the others are 10 days from seed...…...normally I only grow 3 plants at a time...…..but I'm in a bigger space, so went with more plants......
This is where trouble started......Since I usually grow just 3 plants.....I only had enough used/buffered coco for 3 pots …...so I expanded several bricks of new coco and buffered it...……...but still having mag lockout in a few......hate new coco.....

26 days and 13 days

sturgis

sturgis

………..at around 30days old....I transplanted them into #7 pots full of coco/perlite...…….still showing some signs of buffering issues.....but growing fast and the issue is fading gradually….room still needs some work, and little paint....work in progress.

B

Burned Haze

Just a suggestion/tip

Get a flood table and put it on dolly’s =that would put all your plants off the ground and you could move your plants easily and it would be a clean and controllable zone . I bought (3) 1000w max dollies for my 4x8 and just add boards to them and have it so the top dollie has two boards and the first dollie has one and middle none = a hill effect and then every time I water i suck it up within 5-15 minutes minutes after with a shop vaccum

sturgis

sturgis

Just a suggestion/tip

Get a flood table and put it on dolly’s =that would put all your plants off the ground and you could move your plants easily and it would be a clean and controllable zone . I bought (3) 1000w max dollies for my 4x8 and just add boards to them and have it so the top dollie has two boards and the first dollie has one and middle none = a hill effect and then every time I water i suck it up within 5-15 minutes minutes after with a shop vaccum

……...I wish I could raise them up...…..my back loves your idea...….but they will be to big to grow from a table...(5' -7'),...…..they are up on 6" stands...….and they drain into trays which I just pour out..... I may shift them apart a little....but really, never move them once they are planted...…..now the vac idea....I may do...…..thanks

sturgis

sturgis

21st day of 12/12...…The MK Ultra and one of the Delicious Candy were males.......the dogs went crazy for the leaves.....the rest are pushing out bud and flowering hard....I've been writing down the daily stretch measurement's….and the stretching has gone from several inches a day to around 1/2-3/4" a day......they should be about finished growing
0113200912a

sturgis

sturgis

…82 days from being planting seed.....and …..day 40 of 12/12 ….they are loading up pretty good, swell has started on a few, …..there is a fruity incense fragrance in the room...……I love this stage,....

Last edited:
Dbear180

Dbear180

Nice! Lookin good! How long you plan on running em? Def got some sativa leaners. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom