Winter Wonderland "paulycali"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Alright guys i am back at it again and super stoked about it. Got two new rooms going on a flip box. Gotta love it! Not to many strains but some exciting ones to see in action for sure. No pics at the moment. Just got a mac and trying to figure everything out lol! Thing rocks for sure. I am definetaly looking forward to sharing my work with you all. Its been way to long and its due for sure. Be on the lookout for some pics coming very very soon. Just to give you a heads up on what's in store for ya below is the list of genetics currently being flowered out. Enjoy :)

Animal Cookies
Wet Dream
Blue Dream
Earthshaker Og
Master Bubba Og
Oaksterdam Og
God's Gift
Blackberry Kush
XJ-13
45 Day Super Skunk
Lavender
Northern Lights #5
Sour Grapes
Blue Og
Hindu Skunk
White Widow
Archangel Og
Sour Master

Hopefully i can show you them all but feel free to ask me to post a pic of whatever strain that's listed above. Thanks everyone and enjoy the upcoming show :)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah Pauli! Cant wait to see some pics. Gonna be FULL OF FIRE!!!!!

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

damn bro thats a dope ass lineup. whats the specs on your new rooms? isnt it exciting?!?!? lol im framing a couple off as we speak

P

paulycali

damn bro thats a dope ass lineup. whats the specs on your new rooms? isnt it exciting?!?!? lol im framing a couple off as we speak

Thanks dubble bubble! The 2 rooms are 9.6 x 9.6 x 6.7. Each consisting of 4000w of hps lighting. Cooled by mini split air conditioners. Co2 supplemented through 35lb tanks. Good luck with your room. Very exciting for sure. Thanks for stopping by. See ya in the threads :)

budfriend

budfriend

Sound like you got it going on. I just got my first mini-split sealed room a bit ago. enjoy... Its sick. I don't want to go any other way. It only raises your powerbill about 100 and that was in the summer.

Get the dehimidifier for late flower and i have humidifiers for early veg.

Watch out for CO2 poising or lack off it.

good luck

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Sounds like a sick lineup glad to see you running again :cool:

P

paulycali

Sound like you got it going on. I just got my first mini-split sealed room a bit ago. enjoy... Its sick. I don't want to go any other way. It only raises your powerbill about 100 and that was in the summer.

Get the dehimidifier for late flower and i have humidifiers for early veg.

Watch out for CO2 poising or lack off it.

good luck

What up bud friend. Glad you stopped by. Love the sealed rooms as well. Co2 poisoning lol! That shit sucked. Only affected a few plants though. Gotta start them off slow and low. Happy as can be with these sealed rooms. Looking forward to seeing the difference. Thanks for stopping. You come back soon now lol! :)

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Really nice line up looking forward to seeing your grow them

Latest posts

Top Bottom