wish growers choice seeds would ship my order

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

sent money order 1/27 they received 2/8 changed status to manual payment received 4 days later they change the status to ready for fulfillment how long does fulfillment take lol

Growgod420

Growgod420

Took about a week in that stage. Keep patient it's worth the wait. California based so no worries about customs

budgie

budgie

i know no worries at all have gotten from them before
Let me give you a bit of advice about growers choice seeds after your order arrives never buy from them again lol

most of their strains look fuck all like the stock photos,I’ve grown a shit load of their strains when I first started growing genetics are all fucked up
This is not gorilla glue I grew 20 of these seeds not one plant even came close to this photo
I called them out in it and they sent me
More fucking gorilla glue lol,
Hindu Kush autos turned out to be photos,bubblegum no where near the stock pics,same with sour kush,yeah you get free seeds but it’s not worth it,
I still have a credit with them for seeds they owe me,I’m not even taking them
Another stock photo from a different seed bank they just flipped the photo around lol
354CBAA0 5C6E 4F3A AB63 385A6C6C6193
28A3436B 3F70 45DA 8F2A EB129D7827A8

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

well i received a tracking number Monday, tracking say pre shipment info and usps it still waiting on the package . Growers choice says usps already has the package

Growgod420

Growgod420

well i received a tracking number Monday, tracking say pre shipment info and usps it still waiting on the package . Growers choice says usps already has the package
Mine said that for about 4 days but it's well worth the wait.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I bought a pac of there blueberry and got a free pac of cream, the shipping was fast, but since i only grow autoflowers i allmost exclusively buy Methisto, ps there gonna re open mon.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

well i contacted them and they told me it would be 5 buisness days after they sent me a tracking number that my order would be shipped about 2 hours later usps notified me that the package has made it to them and it will be here Tuesday

Growgod420

Growgod420

well i contacted them and they told me it would be 5 buisness days after they sent me a tracking number that my order would be shipped about 2 hours later usps notified me that the package has made it to them and it will be here Tuesday
What seeds did you pick up?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i have had there pineapple auto gorillia glue auto and aculpoca gold photo before . i got 1 pineapple to grow no gorillia glue to grow and so far 1 gold i still have 2 gold seeds left

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

im gonna order some more of there aculpoca gold and get some of barneys farm aculpoca gold and grow it side by side for my winter grow

sshz

sshz

Expert Seeds from Ireland still has orders from November that haven't been delivered in the U.S.

budgie

budgie

I still have gorilla glue from them plants were such a hit or miss I’m not even going to use these seeds
D7BB263C AA0A 43D9 9334 12C83A2FC8D5

budgie

budgie

That looks more then three seeds?
There’s 5 in there,3 replacements and 2 I had from the time before the replacements

I grew 15 gorilla glue from them and not one plant
Looked the same lol,they gave me 3 replacements because I called them out on their stock photo ,
They still owe me more
Seeds but I’m not even bothering to take them,

it’s bullshit they charge you $10 shipping to replace seeds,Hindu Kush autos I got from them turned out to be photo plants, blueberry stopped growing

I could go on but there’s no point ,it’s not worth the free seeds at the end of the day

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

There’s 5 in there,3 replacements and 2 I had from the time before the replacements

I grew 15 gorilla glue from them and not one plant
Looked the same lol,they gave me 3 replacements because I called them out on their stock photo ,
They still owe me more
Seeds but I’m not even bothering to take them,

it’s bullshit they charge you $10 shipping to replace seeds,Hindu Kush autos I got from them turned out to be photo plants, blueberry stopped growing

I could go on but there’s no point ,it’s not worth the free seeds at the end of the day
well when i got my first seeds growers choice gave them to me to give a review none of the gorillia glue i got germinated every pineapple seed germinated but only 1 survived the aculpoca gold i got i only germinated 1 of the seeds i still have 2 . i just brushed off the seeds they were duds as grower error because that was my 1st grow

Top Bottom