Wishbone’s Dope Shed

• Thread starter Wishbone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wishbone

Wishbone

2019 Season is just over a month underway, popped the beans on 4/13. I’m running Humbolt Seeds gear, one each of feminized Raspberry D, Bubba’s Gift, Trainwreck, Pinapple Skunk and a White Widow freebie, ordered from Seed Supreme. Currently vegging under a 400W MH in 3 gals, will go out in the greenhouse once I feel winter is finally over.

Wishbones dope shed

Wishbone

Wishbone

Mixed up my soil last weekend, sitting on a tarp cooking until it goes in planters, used last years soil with 2 bales added each of Sunshine #4 and peat moss and amended with Down to Earth products, I have ~ 250 gals here. Going to do 2 raised beds, looking at some of the smart pot type ones but I have a ton of wood and could make my own for nothing, still undecided.

B249B1BF 7619 422B B677 76C911426465

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
You must live in CO as well... I'm starting to think winter is never going to end. This has been the longest cold stretch in 11 years I've lived here.

Wishbone

Wishbone

You must live in CO as well... I'm starting to think winter is never going to end. This has been the longest cold stretch in 11 years I've lived here.

Indeed I do and yeah, this winter has been crazy and just won’t seem to end, I reaaaaly hope this is the last snow. I’m ready for greenhouse season!

Wishbone

Wishbone

On that note, anyone have any advice on transitioning plants under 24 hour light to outside? Slowly start dropping a few hours of light until I’m synced with outdoor, or just throw em outside?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Yes I would start decreasing light cycle and set them outside for an hour or two during the day so they get used to the sunlight before putting em out full time.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Yes I would start decreasing light cycle and set them outside for an hour or two during the day so they get used to the sunlight before putting em out full time.

Thanks, last years girls I grew in the windowsill til they went outside but suffered from not much light. I did harden them by leaving them under a shade tree for the first few days and they transition well.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Heres last years grow.

Wishbone

Wishbone

So here we are Mid July, plants are doing well, been topping them heavily to keep their size in check. They have 32 tops going currently, may do one more, I’ll wait to see how big they are in another week. 157 and 67 gal GeoPlanters.

71CAE7B9 AF45 43D6 AFD3 A1D043BEA915

D98880BC 3EB9 430A AC8F 666B0A89048E

2B1B7D88 3757 49FB B77D C29630D74B46

Left to right in the big planter, White Widow, Pineapple Skunk, Raspberry D, in the smaller one Trainwreck and Bubbas Gift. I put some chopped down cages over them after this pic, they will be spread/tied to the cage, then a scrog screen once they reach that size. I hope to keep height in check compared to last year, I think so far I’ve taken the right steps.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Dope shed updates.

Girls are getting close to harvest, going to get down to 15 F or so tonight, hope the heater keeps it above freezing.

Top Bottom