With coming rain is this harvest able?

• Thread starter Jetdry88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jetdry88

Jetdry88

Just curious what every thinks about this one plant. We are supposed to be getting a couple hours of rain over the next 3 or 4 days.
I was thinking about harvesting my 1 plant and let my other 2 keep going incase things turned for the worst.
Does this seem to early to do so?

With coming rain is this harvest able
With coming rain is this harvest able 2
Saticoy

Saticoy

Just curious what every thinks about this one plant. We are supposed to be getting a couple hours of rain over the next 3 or 4 days.
I was thinking about harvesting my 1 plant and let my other 2 keep going incase things turned for the worst.
Does this seem to early to do so?
Send a close up of the whole cola

Madmax

Madmax

Looks close mate..see lots of milky trichomes and hairs nice and brown and receeded..

Jetdry88

Jetdry88

This is the best one I could get this morning in the dark I will try to get another later

IMG 20200929 065347
BudBogart

BudBogart

I try not to let the rain dictate my harvest. I make certain the branches are secure from bending, then once the rains have stopped, put on a raincoat and shake the plants. If very dense plants and colas, I have used a leaf blower. As long as branches don’t fall in mud, they will bounce back and finish. Some of my posts show post storm effects.
I think you have a ways to go.

Saticoy

Saticoy

This is the best one I could get this morning in the dark I will try to get another later
I also think they need A little more time, but if you do cut you will still get something. Cutting early is better than losing your entire crop. So Welch that balance carefully and make a choice.

Jetdry88

Jetdry88

Here is a better picture of the cola.
Don't think it changes anything but figured I would post it.
Mango haze. Approx 11th week of flower

IMG 20200929 184346
IMG 20200929 184337
Top Bottom