Wolverine Kush 1-5

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello gang, so I started 5 WK a while back with a good 4-6 week veg then a lil past 9 weeks flower. And now started taking them down yesterday, will post pics of each pheno (which there seems to be mainly 2 distinct growth patterns with a mix of bother parent coming through some more than the others) after they all have been chopped.

They were/are very vigorous some of the most in fact that i have yet grown, the temps were mid to high 90 the entire flower along with a lazy non ph'ing huevon (my lazy ass), which i later came to find out was low 4 and what i would guess to be even lower though my cheap GH ph tester couldn't tell me the exact number but growing in Pro-Mix HP i would want the ph to be at least 6 if not even a lil higher.

But growing these next to my select wifi and seeing the wifi come out with less than acceptable trick coverage i can only imaging how good each of these pheno's would have done if grown in not only better climate but better feeding (specifically proper ph'ing) would turn out but i will soon find out as of course i took cuts of each 1, and seeing only 1 i would refer to as not a keeper, i believe this to be a top notch awesome vigorous strain..

Picks to come soon..

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

lookin forward to seein your phenos bro! i got 3 wolverines i just put to flower a couple weeks ago that are some nice plants, logic did a solid job on these beans for sure.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok lets get this party started.

First up is the #1.
DSCN0712
DSCN0713
DSCN0715
DSCN0716
DSCN0717
DSCN0719

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
On to the #3, oh wait 3 is not done yet, will get back to her when she's done.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
I will post some dry shots and possibly a smoke report when the time comes.

Im very happy with these despite the problems stated at the beginning of the thread.

Hope these give some what a descent example of what these can do.

Thanks again Logic for the great gear..

skuzz99

skuzz99

u got sum real sexy plants there bro. good harvest 4 their sizes 2!

tojocam

tojocam

logic did a solid job on these beans for sure bro the chem pheno looks the dogs balls did ya take cuts?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I always take cut's, never now how good they might turn out..

I personally like the #5 and #2 the best..

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

wow bro looks like you did this strain a solid. nice ass chunky buds everywhere. thanks for the shots, now im lookin forward to seein some nice colas outta my girls.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Your def gonna see some fat bottom girls out of these..

Top Bottom