Wolverine Kush in Stoney Town!

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Thanks logic,
So far just poppin one for the back yard! Germed in 12 hrs., over soil in a day. Will keep you posted. Very excited!
Wolverine kush in stoney town

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

have fun and good luck man...logics gear rock
Thanks kashif, so far from what I know, Logic's gear does Rock.

This seed was soaked on Jun 7, into soil on the 8th, over soil by the 11th. Here it is now one week after it's first posted picture. Using the netted pot inside a 4" square to promote more horizontal root growth, air prune to prep for smart pot. Helps them find air easy and helps avoid soggy soil early on.
Also have a thread in Pisces, Kush Inc. started same day and same treatment. Thanks for checkin.
DSCN2754
DSCN2755
DSCN2756
DSCN2757

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Quick update.
Will be moving her to my indooer location rather than the backyard, I have the space now. She was a little locked up after transplant, had to trim first set, so I gave her a flush and fresh nutes. Just startin to take off now.
DSCN2873
DSCN2956
DSCN2957
DSCN2958
DSCN2959

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

alright MST, rock that wolverine kush. its looking nice. i planted some cheeto kush at the same time, be cool comparing how the 2 strains do.
SUB""ED
peace mogrow
Thanks, just topped her today and raised the rh in the room a little. Chuggin right along! Slow goin under the 250mh right now until I get her to the 400 soon. Hope to get some clones from her then put her into flower end of Sep. with some other ladies.

Nice those roots want out !!
Vigorous indeed,she is in a 1 gal prune pot for now, and will wind up in a 3 gal.
DSCN3077
DSCN3078

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Quick update folks, she is still being kept at bay under the 250mh for now, she will be getting a transplant and lighting upgrade soon. Just took down my plants in flower, so after I clip a few clone she is on deck for flower in the next round.
DSCN3253
DSCN3254

Latest posts

Top Bottom