Wolverine Kush

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

I meant the "smoke" on it?

Honestly, the only thing that competes that I've grown out are Alien strains.

The phenotype I got will put you the fuck to sleep with cocoa coffee kush goodness.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
My keeper pheno from the Wolverine stock I picked up can be described exactly like this. Takes a cocoa coffee hash-tastic shit in your mouth every hit. Stinks to high heavens.

Great job on this cross, Logic. Like, for serious.

Great thread BudMuncher!
I really enjoy that flavor too. And it shows up in a few phenos.:)
Bud muncher those wolverine's are insane might have to pop mine after the 2nd eskimo grow !! Very nice
Hey thanks Medusa. I would recommend just popping a few as there are many keepers. I bought another pack as a backup.;)
Wolverine kush sounds like a beast.. How's the snow on this?
Just like squiggly said this is top notch herb. Lots of frost and Dank as flavors. :D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I really enjoy that flavor too. And it shows up in a few phenos.:)

Hey thanks Medusa. I would recommend just popping a few as there are many keepers. I bought another pack as a backup.;)

Just like squiggly said this is top notch herb. Lots of frost and Dank as flavors. :D
Good idea Bud right now i have like 7 dif strains running and sexing although i would not have to sex Wolverine got my hands full . I will drewl over your's :oops:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Good idea Bud right now i have like 7 dif strains running and sexing although i would not have to sex Wolverine got my hands full . I will drewl over your's :oops:
That's Hott!!;) Giggitty

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am going to post my 2nd run on the eskimo's later glowing white with sturdy stems no prop, and out ragist smell Logic truly hit it along with an incredible $ for the quality NO KISSING BUTT on this one.:rolleyes:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I am going to post my 2nd run on the eskimo's later glowing white with sturdy stems no prop, and out ragist smell Logic truly hit it along with an incredible $ for the quality NO KISSING BUTT on this one.:rolleyes:
I paid $50 for mine and gladly paid the $100 for another pack as a backup!:)
Sounds like a winner. Will have to look into some of these
You cant go wrong with Divine gear imo. Just check out Wayne's test thread. Wow!;)

squiggly

squiggly

all three of the bubba crosses I've got from him are wonderful: Wolverine, Eskimo, and Cheeto Kush. Nothing but bomb in those packs.

Absolutely no brown nosing whatsoever, I'm smoking a bowl of Wolverine as we speak, by choice, and I have Alien gear and other such top notch strains available to me--so its not for lack of an option.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cpl of picks from my second run about 6 weeks in.

619ster

619ster

That is a beauty!! I'm so glad I have a couple Chemdog #4 crosses. I need to pop more Eskimo!! I messed up not cloning that one.

blazer

blazer

Looks like some dank ass frosty medz budmuncher, sampled eskimo,wolverine,cheeto,and bullet proof were all dank as hell like squiggly said! Keep pumping out that killer dank budmuncher!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That is a beauty!! I'm so glad I have a couple Chemdog #4 crosses. I need to pop more Eskimo!! I messed up not cloning that one.
Funny you say that, I didnt clone this one either. But I do have another keeper as a mom.;)
Looks like some dank ass frosty medz budmuncher, sampled eskimo,wolverine,cheeto,and bullet proof were all dank as hell like squiggly said! Keep pumping out that killer dank budmuncher!
Just waiting on my HA ogk x Fire ogk and Im popping a small grip of beans to bring in the new year. Recently did some upgrades for the winter so its gonna be some fun.:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice looking buds, bro. Keep up the great work. I need to grow out some Divine beans again. My fam just cropped more Arctic D. That herb taste so good in a joint. Best of luck with the rest of ur grow!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice looking buds, bro. Keep up the great work. I need to grow out some Divine beans again. My fam just cropped more Arctic D. That herb taste so good in a joint. Best of luck with the rest of ur grow!
Hey thanks Rival. How ya been bro? Yeah the Divine gear is nice. I woundnt mind having that Arctic D or maybe some Avalanche. Waayne buds were looking fire as hell when he grew them. Keep it green homie!;)

B

bckwht

if you dont mind me asking, how was the smoke on these? i just popped some myself

budmuncher- those wolverines look insanely good. you got me excited to get my divine gear up and running

chadkush

chadkush

Very nice grow. Will this strain be released again in the future ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom