WONDER SOIL ?

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Hey Farmers,
Has anyone ever used wonder soil or have an opinion on it? Seems I could save on shipping costs, might want to try a side by side indoors this fall.

ZONER

ZONER

ZONER

Hey Farmers,
Has anyone ever used wonder soil or have an opinion on it? Seems I could save on shipping costs, might want to try a side by side indoors this fall.

ZONER

http://christophererle.writersresid...riginal/Wonder_Soil_Study_Book.pdf?1362585957

MENDOCINE

MENDOCINE

Sorry newb here not sure where to reply but havent seen that soil but love soil gonna google now

MENDOCINE

MENDOCINE

Not soil coco w additives i like made here in town
Nice love coco too and love supporting local business mayb u can tell me how i find posts by people who like or comment tried search feature????

ZenWarrior

ZenWarrior

Hey Zoner, haven't tried Wonder Soil before but I've been growing successfully using PRO-MIX HP ....you should check it out if you're looking for a new growing medium. Already has myco in it and is also high porosity.

ZONER

ZONER

Hey Zoner, haven't tried Wonder Soil before but I've been growing successfully using PRO-MIX HP ....you should check it out if you're looking for a new growing medium. Already has myco in it and is also high porosity.
Actually funny you should mention it picked up 3 bales recently, less than $30.00 each. Was driving by a feed/agro store and they had 4 skids full.

ZONER

ZONER

Nice love coco too and love supporting local business mayb u can tell me how i find posts by people who like or comment tried search feature????
Been looking for reviews and found a few on amazons and everyone was positive

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

ZONER, never even heard of that product. But there is only one real way to find out if it is any good, try it. So I hope you are feeling adventurous and give it a shot. I always like to know about new products that work well.

ZONER

ZONER

ZONER, never even heard of that product. But there is only one real way to find out if it is any good, try it. So I hope you are feeling adventurous and give it a shot. I always like to know about new products that work well.
Geez Smoking Gun, more adventures .... Like I need more ....lol ... Lets see what happens with my straw bale grow. It seems every time I start outdoors it's great weather than WHAMO !!! 3 inches of rain in one night then it starts to warm up again and BAM !!! 2 nights in a row it drops to 34 degrees. At least I covered them, but since there in straw bales I couldn't move em into the barn like my other plants. But the Wonder Soil will be my next indoor try at least for 1 or 2 in the fall, but need to save up some jingle Again since I pissed a whole bunch of it away recently.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Geez Smoking Gun, more adventures .... Like I need more ....lol ... Lets see what happens with my straw bale grow. It seems every time I start outdoors it's great weather than WHAMO !!! 3 inches of rain in one night then it starts to warm up again and BAM !!! 2 nights in a row it drops to 34 degrees. At least I covered them, but since there in straw bales I couldn't move em into the barn like my other plants. But the Wonder Soil will be my next indoor try at least for 1 or 2 in the fall, but need to save up some jingle Again since I pissed a whole bunch of it away recently.

Hey we all need adventure in our lives, that is what makes the next minute worth getting to. Trust me if I had the ability I would have already bought a bag to try myself.

ZONER

ZONER

Here's a link with extra info
http://christophererle.writersresid...riginal/Wonder_Soil_Study_Book.pdf?1362585957
But it's their study ...;)

M

mulehunter

Used it before, but right now I've added extra perlite and EWC to it and all the plants are doing great.
How is that wonder soil working out for you.does it hold more water than regular coco coir?

ZONER

ZONER

How is that wonder soil working out for you.does it hold more water than regular coco coir?
Still unused and sitting in a box......recently switched to Hempy Buckets with Perlite and Coco. Due to another unscheduled time out, and just went back to re growing some of Mota Rebels testers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom