Wonder Woman dry yield

• Thread starter J dubbs54
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J dubbs54

J dubbs54

Hey guys, curious to hear what you think I should expect for a dry yield on this Wonder Woman outdoor grow.
Picture was taken today, July 4th.
Organic prepared soil, about 38” tall
Thx in advance

Wonder woman  dry yield
Wonder woman  dry yield 2
J dubbs54

J dubbs54

True
Looking for a best guess considering strain and conditions

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Best guess: Depends.

Depends on your gardening skills.
Depends on weather.
Depends on bugs.
Depends on critters.
Depends on mold/mildew.
Depends on rippers.

Depends.

J dubbs54

J dubbs54

No doubt

Looking for someone with experience with this strain

J dubbs54

J dubbs54

Average skills, average conditions.
Not looking for specific amounts, just a round about guess with the given information.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
When did you become the glass half empty kind of guy?

Yeahhhh.... Im going though a lot of shit right now, I'll admit I've been a bit negative lately. What can I say, I'm a bit salty these days. Funny you caught that from my post.

I guess all I meant was dont count your chickens before they hatch.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeahhhh.... Im going though a lot of shit right now, I'll admit I've been a bit negative lately. What can I say, I'm a bit salty these days. Funny you caught that from my post.

I guess all I meant was dont count your chickens before they hatch.

Still a negative old quote. Lol. But i know you are going through a tough time friend.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Still a negative old quote. Lol. But i know you are going through a tough time friend.

Lol, I can't help myself...

I've had to quit smoking pot recently since I've started to suffer from pretty bad asthma, which really sucks. I started smoking ciggie butts a month ago when my parents both ended up in hospital in the same week and over the last few weeks my lungs just feel terrible. So this past week, both my parents are dying and I cant smoke anything without feeling like I'm dying myself... Which is super difficult for a chronic pot smoker... I'm struggling to find ways to deal with the stress honestly. I'm pretty bitchy and negative the last few days.

Anyhow, enough about my pity party.. Apologies for spreading my negativity around.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I've had to quit smoking pot recently since I've started to suffer from pretty bad asthma, which really sucks. I started smoking ciggie butts a month ago when my parents both ended up in hospital in the same week and over the last few weeks my lungs just feel terrible. So this past week, both my parents are dying and I cant smoke anything without feeling like I'm dying myself... Which is super difficult for a chronic pot smoker... I'm struggling to find ways to deal with the stress honestly. I'm pretty bitchy and negative the last few days.

Anyhow, enough about my pity party.. Apologies for spreading my negativity around.

Its cool man. But smoking weed has always helped my athsma. I do use a traditional single bubble straight tube water bong mostly.

Sorry to divert the thread.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Maybe try vaping. It’s pretty clean

Top Bottom