Wondering if something is wrong with my plant?

• Thread starter marcodimeg70
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marcodimeg70

marcodimeg70

I’ve been growing a plant from seed that I been holding on to. It’s been 25 days and the plant is still tiny. I’m having trouble keeping the temperature and humidity at an even 70%, and 72*F. I got a humidifier but I think it’s too small. Any suggestions from anyone?

Wondering if something is wrong with my plant
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

OK, here's what we know: The temperature is not 72, the RH is at 88% and the larger plant needs to be fed.

Here's what only you know: What is the actual temperature range? What have you been feeding it? What kind of soil is that? Why are you running a humidifier when the RH is 88%? What kind of lights?

marcodimeg70

marcodimeg70

Okay. I thought that the RH was supposed to be 70%. That’s why I’m running a dehumidifier. My meter is at 85%, and temp is at 76. I’m feeding my plant Bio root by general organics and miracle grow. Am I missing something here?

TSD

TSD

Okay. I thought that the RH was supposed to be 70%. That’s why I’m running a dehumidifier. My meter is at 85%, and temp is at 76. I’m feeding my plant Bio root by general organics and miracle grow. Am I missing something here?
Yeah, never give miracle grow to weed... and that meter isn't getting an accurate reading sitting in the dirt, it's probably picking up the moisture evaporating from the soil. Why 2 plants in one pot, what are your watering habits and what lights and schedule?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Ok, so it's a dehumidifier, not a humidifier. Can you increase air flow, or is the air outside the tent as moist as it is inside?

Low 70s is not ideal. I'd try to get your air temp closer to 80 for some quicker growth. (This should also lower your RH.)

And yeah, miracle grow just isn't for weed. See about getting a general veg nutrient, made for weed. If you like using General Organics, get their Biothrive grow and later their bloom product. I've never personally used them, but they've been around for a long time.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you topped the bigger one already?
the small one has 2-5 bladed leaves, where are the other leaves?
a side picture of the small plant?
you’ve maybe/probably stressed them out too early?

marcodimeg70

marcodimeg70

Yeah, never give miracle grow to weed... and that meter isn't getting an accurate reading sitting in the dirt, it's probably picking up the moisture evaporating from the soil. Why 2 plants in one pot, what are your watering habits and what lights and schedule?
It’s not two plants in one pot. That’s the clipping of the top. The light is set for 18 hours on, 6 off. I water when it looks dry. Should I be watering daily? I have nutrients coming for the plant. I’m kinda building the tent as I go, pretty much. Read book called Growing Marijuana For Beginners.

Top Bottom