Wondering what to think

• Thread starter Rmkmmmg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm with beachfront. if that were old growth, at harvest... all is right with the world. best news: ain't fried...

absolutely, EVERYONE needs to c whole enchilada, ppm, ph, stage will show n pics. medium, lighting, rh, ambient temp, leaf surface temp (less so and it's not heat... just gettin all the intel for those who follow n have weighed in, already.
we all wish u the best.
come up with any answers, here- best way u could return the fav, is to stick around, start a grow journal; don't jack it, like i have... and ummm... peeps, who follow, have your phenom, closeup, workin man pics, to learn from, for themselves; thereby, payin it forward.

we can all go to experience, or the bible, if needs be, but nobody, can diagnose, cerpt perhaps, a handful, without those noodie pics of ur single ladies.

good luck! and welcome to the party. if u have questions, relative to med issues... most of the peeps u run into, can also speak, intelligently, on those matters, as well.

Rmkmmmg

Rmkmmmg

Ok i will pull em out one at a time and snap some better ones for ya this afternoon

Top Bottom