Wonka's looking at the CSS and Mag +

• Thread starter willy led wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

willy led wonka

Im done taking crap from blackstar not servicing my lights and now im on to the Mag+ and the 400 solarflare. If i take this one on the chin----i will be done with the led technology.

W

willy led wonka

Alright, i finally have some lights that arent junk. This Solarflare 400 is a very nice light and is treating my plants quite nicely. It covered a larger space than i thought it would. That stoked me for sure. Its not super intense for a 360watt led. The light is pleasing to the eye as well. And its putting out some serious light on the meter. Im very impressed with the light and its manufacturer. Same thing with the MAG+--this light does pound out some serious light at 4 ft. Wonka

Ever after

Ever after

try advancedledlights.com the diamond series XML cree 10w they put in are good if you want customer service its SUNPULSE THEY MAKE A SPINNING LED LIGHT AND IT FUCKING OWNS EVERY LIGHT OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO SUNPULSE"S WEBSITE YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN

W

willy led wonka

I wouldnt piss on advanced led lights if they were on fire! They suck!! Im sold with the 400 solarstorm, magnum + and the New Magnum 2+ square. The new mag 2+ is one bitchn' light!

W

willy led wonka

THe Mag 2+ square has 15 watt cree chips in the center. Im not gonna post any pics until the manufacturer puts them out for availablilty.

Ever after

Ever after

its avaliable now...to buy..... the mag 2+ looks just like diamond series XML 350w led light.......... i think you should wait and look at this light first
SunPulse
®
8-Chip HI-LED Orbiter
6b0dfb997b9d6a7cfc462e5b049e20c0.jpg
http://sunpulselamps.com/Orbiter_P24K.html

W

willy led wonka

I can say i am very impressed with both of these lights. They both produce really well. The CSS 400 does run hotter than the Mag2+. Other than that....both of these lights work really well. I am choosing more Mag2+ lights for a better coverage area and less heat from the light itself.

G

Greenup

is there a real bigg difference in the heat between the 2 and hps? also do you think the mag+ can replace a 1000 hid? Im looking to go with an led and need something that will give me a good yield

G

GreenGuyLED

is there a real bigg difference in the heat between the 2 and hps? also do you think the mag+ can replace a 1000 hid? Im looking to go with an led and need something that will give me a good yield

check out the grow I am doing right now with a plus2. It is as good as a 1000w if not better for veg. I'm about 2 weeks into flower so I can't vouch for that phase yet. I will be doing a side by side of the plus2 and a 1000w hps as soon as this current grow is done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom