Woody OG

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Anyone growing this or have any pics. I picked up a Woody and I'm not sure it's real or not yet. Most reviews I read say that it's Sativa dominate, while some others say Indica. I think people get confused because there are Sativa dominate strains that pound you like an Indica and put your ass down. The cut I have is Sativa dominate. Post pics please if you have them, flower,veg whatever you got!

fractal

fractal

Woody kush was going around when I was in eureka and it was supposed to be pretty hardcore indica. Not sure if there is woody kush and woody OG I think they are the same thing.

N

nightmarecreature

From the pics I have researched, it looks to be on par with the other Woody OG's, unless the Woody OG that is floating around are all fake and coming from the same source.
IMG 1298

YaaMon

YaaMon

Been hunting for her too, the pics I've seen of her look like the first one you posted. Pretty good distance between nodes like an OG. Hindu Kush x OG Kush x Master Kush.

She is fire, no doubts about that

N

nightmarecreature

I know it has Hindu in it but I did not know it had Master Kush in it. Did you grow it or just smoke the nugs?

YaaMon

YaaMon

Just puffed on some flowers, got a fire batch one time outta the 'Boldt

N

nightmarecreature

I don't know too much about this cut. I just hear it's fire, so I had to get it. It's the only cut I'm growing that I have not smoked. I have smoked hundreds of strains and I'm not bull shiting you. Me and my girl went on a two year run all over SoCal and bought or recieved as many strains as we could get our hands on. I ended up smoking and sampling a lot of strains, mostly for free but we also, grew and bought some bud too. The very best stuff that I found, I couldn't get cuts or clones of, people locked them down. The strongest strain I have ever smoked was not even an OG, it even tested at 28.5% THC. It had Black Domina in it and the high lasted a very long time. Aside from that strain, I have not smoked anything better than OG's.

How is the high on the Woody? Is it a creeper, instant? Daytime smoke or nighttime?

A

AlterEgo860

black domina x white widow. was the strongest buds ive ever found.. I had lost the clone.. on accident. made clones.. and had a timer fail. and lost the entire lot while out of town. only gone 3 days. lost 12 clones.. changed everything .. was pissed. have a few crosses made with it. but honestly the clone was the best thing ive ever come across in the last 10 years of growing.

ive never been able to find the clone.. or seeds that even represented the clone at all .. so I gaveup... maybe 1 day.

N

nightmarecreature

I'm flowering this thing out. I just vegged the hell out of it and I threw it outside. I always do a test run outside. The Woody is my only unverified cut in my collection. It looks legit but I will need confirmation.

A

AlterEgo860

ya im the same way man.. nothing goes into my BIG ROOM.. withouot being flowered out 2 times in the smaller room .

Damon67

Damon67

WA State here and I've been lurking and leeching info from the site here for some time now. I'm a medical patient that's not fond of hitting dispensaries and decided to start growing my own. I'm on my 9th successful cycle now, and much of that success is due to information learned here.

So first I gotta say thanks to y'all.

The one thing I can't be self sufficient on is Woody, and it's "the one" strain that seems to work for me better than any. I've been medicating with Woody for several years now thanks to a friend with a NCal tie, but it's not always available, and it's an outdoor grow, so i'll run dry till the new year's crop.

If there's anyone around the state here with a cut of this I would very appreciative if you're willing to share.

N

nightmarecreature

The Woody was legit. I got it from someone I normally don't deal with. I wish I would have gotten his platinum bubba. That bubba was stuck in your mouth after you smoke it. The Woody is very easy to grow, it's puts out a decent yield if topped, the buds themselves are small and dense. I don't care for wood tasting strains but this thing has kill potency.

Damon67

Damon67

FYI, I'm pretty sure this strain has NOTHING to do with Harrelson. "Woody" is named after it's creator, a grower in CA and quite the legend, or so I've been told by someone who claims to have worked with him. He's not the only one I've heard this from.

The Woody Harrelson thing would be fun if it was true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom