• Tagged users None
Imone

Imone

IMG 20190327 201207

Imone

Imone

Thanks for your quick response think maybe this is better
IMG 20190328 062354

Keep them as dry as possible until you have 4 sets of branches or more this ensures the greatest root development
Your gonna have to keep them xl's close to the plants. I beg my baby plants with them too. I keep them about 4 to 6 inches from them . seedlings will stretch real bad if you dont

Madbud

Madbud

How much should i reduce the lighting per week to avoid stressing the plants?
Two choices, reduce the light 15 minutes/week down to 14/15 hours or if you want to put them out earlier than late May they need about 15 minutes of light at night to prevent flowering and revegging. Either way, the plants should be gradually hardened in the shade a few days before full sun. Good start.

Madmax

Madmax

How bout using something like uv shade cloth Madbud .they have quite a few %uv to choose from..would 50% b sufficient at first..

Cheers max

Imone

Imone

I have been letting them out in the shade a few hours a day when i am home. They are currently in 14 hours light. If i cut the light about 15 minutes a week through april they would be on 13 hours light and its 12 hours daylight outside. If i took them out then what would happen? I was told they would probably flower. If they would flower thats fine, i would love to get some buds in june. I was told once flowering they (lebanese) would probably finish flowering even though the days gradually get longer in may and june? Can i count on a june crop?
Of course i would leave the taskenti inside a little longer probably. Im wondering if i need to move him or just cut back light to 13 hours for him and leave it in that schedule assuming she survives and is a female. Of course it will be hard to jnow what she is without flowering a clone or something.

BudBogart

BudBogart

If
I have been letting them out in the shade a few hours a day when i am home. They are currently in 14 hours light. If i cut the light about 15 minutes a week through april they would be on 13 hours light and its 12 hours daylight outside. If i took them out then what would happen? I was told they would probably flower. If they would flower thats fine, i would love to get some buds in june. I was told once flowering they (lebanese) would probably finish flowering even though the days gradually get longer in may and june? Can i count on a june crop?
Of course i would leave the taskenti inside a little longer probably. Im wondering if i need to move him or just cut back light to 13 hours for him and leave it in that schedule assuming she survives and is a female. Of course it will be hard to jnow what she is without flowering a clone or something.

If you put plants out trying to get them to flower in June, they will start to flower, but revert to vegetation after a couple of weeks. The new vegetation will have only 1 or 3 leaflets. You will lose some yield as your plants start, stop and start vegging.

Madbud

Madbud

Sounds like a plan, they should flower normally since by May 1 there is 14 hours of daylight in the states. Reveg usually happens when you go outdoors too early in May from 18/6 indoor. They flower a week or two, going from 6 hours dark to 10, then reveg as the nights get shorter til June 21. To maintain flower in june you need to go from 18/6 to 12/12 by light deprivation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom