Working On my Second grow

• Thread starter Goldils330
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldils330

Goldils330

Thanks to you guys I was able to get thru my very first grow so I had the confidence to continue. My lsd strain grow was a great success. I yielded around a quarter pound out of only three plants. I was very satisfied. I dried and trimmed it and it’s still curing. I smoke it everyday tho while it does lol and let me tell you that bud got a kick to it. On my second grow I have 4 purple punch plants looking great.
I kept the same flow as far as how I run the system. I’m using the nft method and it’s been working great for me with no issues. General hydroponic nutrients. Around 700 ppm for veg and they are now in their first week of flower running at around 1200 ppm flowing great. Temp stays around 75 with around 65 humidity. I added a carbon filter and an extra light. I topped them all for the first time when they where seedlings. Two more things I added to the res tank was a nutrient called blue shield and one reason I use this is because I noticed that it balances my ph so I don’t have to add any ph and if I do it’s a small amount to balance. I know I’m missing more stuff but I’ll just start another thread on changes. Thank you to those who gave me great advice. The first pics are the results of the lsd strain. The rest are the new grow.IM OPEN TO ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS, CRITICSM ,OPINIONS ETC

Working on my second grow
Working on my second grow 2
Working on my second grow 3
Working on my second grow 4
Working on my second grow 5
Working on my second grow 6
Working on my second grow 7
Working on my second grow 8
Working on my second grow 9
Working on my second grow 10
Working on my second grow 11
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Looks really good, congrats on the first grow 😁

Only started my 2nd grow 2.5 weeks ago and there's a Purple Punch Auto from SweetSeeds in there

Goldils330

Goldils330

Looks really good, congrats on the first grow 😁

Only started my 2nd grow 2.5 weeks ago and there's a Purple Punch Auto from SweetSeeds in there
thanks a lot man I’m trying lol so far so good. Nft is not that easy but once you got the ball rolling it runs pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom