World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

Ya well that comment was full of douche. I think motta tokka gets excited a little too easy. He's like that one mexican dude at the end of training day that gets all gassed over nothing.

we all do bro

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
LOL! Thanks froggy. I'm still here. It's been a bad start to the week. Especially for people like me who hate the Steelers.

Now I am thinking more along the lines of pulling off a sweet winter grow. I am mellowing out. White Fire is damn good at doing that.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Fuck the haters tober, do your thang my man.. Hell yeah, bring on the winter grows, i wanna see you rock some indoor ish.. Peace out

The Joker

The Joker

Dude,

This site is mostly newbs who run around like sheep sucking up to whatever is popular. It's just a reflection of good business practices. If I were running a seed sale site, I would push sales the same way and try to lure people in who act faster than they think.

I'm pretty much only here because you are here. I dont care about the latest kush releases and I'm not enough of a sucker to bid on seeds made by some guy in a grow tent, I can do that myself.

I know that in real life, you are a kind man and generous. Don't let some loser get under your skin because he is angry at the version of you he created in his head.

No body on these sites matter, they are all irrelevant. We are not in your life. When you want to go have fun or need someone to talk to , it's not anyone here right?

No one on a website is worth getting upset over. Let the people in your life be important and not lose perspective that this is mostly trivial pursuit.

Not to judge people for whom this is their main social outlet. You are blessed with a wife and real friends, never lose that perspective and nothing on these sites will be serious. Just good fun.

The day we take this seriously or our self esteem rests on praise from strangers, it's time to quit.

B

bob.fn.seger

Right on Joker. 8Man, if it wasn't for you dropin some knowledge on me earlier this season i would have lost everything in August. This little thread that you started has been something i have enjoyed checking for and adding updates to this entire season. Thanks Dude!!

Illmind

Illmind

What's up with some shots of the white fire? How you liking the outdoors as opposed to the ins?

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey tobor,
well, i hadn't known some folks here were giving you a hard time until i saw your post.

I AGREE WITH JOKER MAINLY ; BUT I WILL ALSO ADD THAT, You should never let assholes dictate what you do. you know how i feel about you as well as many other folks here.

stay and do what you do and dismiss the idiots whomever they are. and i too was banned after being set up to be banned. I'd bite them in the ass if i could but since i can't f- em!

mtn plot

mtn plot

Hey tobar its been awhile since ive stopped just wanted to say hi.Wow theres alot of shit going down at the farm.bad bad mojo brother.
keep on keeping on and do what you do! alot of us appreiate the info you provide on this site and appreiate the non bottle sucking 5 years old mentallity.dont sweat this crap ya dont need it.
Take it easy bro later

Mp

G

grenbone

I can't believe I missed this thread until now! lol

Tobar, your plants look outstanding bro! I'm literally drooling as I look over your pics of The white, ECSD, Chemdog D, FireWhite, and those Tangerine crosses look ridiculous (especially the last bud shot you posted).

I am using this shot of the ECSD as my desktop wallpaper lol
108018d1286723293-world-2010-guerilla-grow-show-think-tank-dscn1094.jpg

Thanks for such a great thread Tobar! You rock the guerilla grows. :)

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

damn is tobar stil here?

joker i saw hat youtbe clip and nver new that tobar the 8Th. man was a real cartoon hero...

i thought it was just something he made up that he liked. i have nevr seen that tobar cartoon ever. weird lol.

well tobar if you are still here. i'd like to know about the lemon chemo please. i' ll put that 411 in my records since time the harvest period etc.i can duplicate pretty closely. i only saw one of those in the thread did you put out more then one pheno of that strain? thx.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I harvested them primeform. I can't remember exactly but I got like 8-10 ounces of weed total off of both plots. The right tombstone was all SSH/PTK and the left side was 1 Chemdog D, 1 original Diesel and 1 The White.

I have pulled off 2 cemetery grows now. Last year and the year before. I put small clones on them July 20th or so. I might wait until August 1 this year because I had to trim them back a few times and they still got taller than I wanted. Either that or taller tombstones to hide behind.

Top Bottom