World Of Seeds Columbian Gold?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has grown this strain and can tell me a little a bit about.

Also if anyone haa grown underground seed collectives Colombian gold for comparison.

Thanks so much!

airedog

airedog

Supporter
Grew it years ago in a DIY RDWC, my wife liked it a lot, said it was psychedelic and that's not a term she uses much. Old school 70's taste with much stronger effect.

If i remember correctly it was easy to grow and fed moderately heavily.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has grown this strain and can tell me a little a bit about.

Also if anyone haa grown underground seed collectives Colombian gold for comparison.

Thanks so much!

I haven't grown USC's Colombian Gold, but I've grown Col'Jam, which is half Colombian Gold and half Jamaican. That's an outstanding smoke, and I generally trust their genetics to be closer to the source than World of Seeds.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Grew it years ago in a DIY RDWC, my wife liked it a lot, said it was psychedelic and that's not a term she uses much. Old school 70's taste with much stronger effect.

If i remember correctly it was easy to grow and fed moderately heavily.
Cool thanks. You grew world pf seeds version?

airedog

airedog

Supporter
Yes, World of Seeds, they say it's from Santa Marta Red.

Imone

Imone

I have a friend who has grown the WOS columbia gold and gotten to the fourth generation outdoors in southern oklahoma. He said it produced like crazy and has grasshopper resistance. The CG72 I sent him came from underground and it was more fragile, thinner leaves and didn't do well with Oklahoma grasshoppers! He saved it for a cross, by taking it in the greenhouse and cloning it. He will use it as an outcross for WOS Columbian gold. Also sent him some ACE panama for a back up plan.

R

red1

Give it a spin; it's a heavily underrated strain—a very long-lasting psychedelic high with zero body. I would love to know more about the exact makeup of this strain. Supposedly it is Santa Marta red, although it might be hybridized. Either way, I love it!

S

socalmarkiss58

Hi,

Thanks so much!
Im growing it right now.

Top Bottom