Worse symptoms from 3-4 days.Gotta get them fast.Help Please!! :)

• Thread starter CookingRolling
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

To my eye it looks like more than just a nutrient issue but I could be wrong, hope I am!?

Screenshot 20200909 112346 Chrome
NJ
Screenshot 20200909 112327 Chrome

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Spetoria has a dark black ring around the outer edge. Definitely could be some bug damage.

Like this.

Whst is the disease that resembles leaf sep but it has a dark inner concentric ring coupled with yellow haloing on the outside of the dark spots?

Leaf sep should have gritty grainy black sand papery feel to it on the dark spots themselves right?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Who is editing my account, fucking ridiculois!!!

Free download

That used to be my signature on all my posts...did admin change that

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whst is the disease that resembles leaf sep but it has a dark inner concentric ring coupled with yellow haloing on the outside of the dark spots?

Leaf sep should have gritty grainy black sand papery feel to it on the dark spots themselves right?
Imo just call it blight. They typically are all a fungus. No real need to know the specific type.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What do you mean editing your account?
Every post up til today that link was on there...unkess it violates rules. Ill go read them..lol

Edit: it showed up. Lol...nvm not tryin to cry bitch.

Its a real badass book thats helped me out a shit ton

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Every post up til today that link was on there...unkess it violates rules. Ill go read them..lol

Edit: it showed up. Lol...nvm not tryin to cry bitch.

Its a real nadass book thats helped me out a shit ton
On where?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nah, thats got yellowing and whiting leaf here and there will curve in the mottling i think its called almost looks like variegnation i have alot to learn lol im probably wrong
Variegation is not a fungus its genetic. It will show in a very clear pattern usually one side of a leaf or something. This does not have what I would consider Variegation.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Those are 4 plants - 2 strains - do you think all are overwatered ? I would post pictures later.Thanks for the fast answers what to do if they are overwatered ?
Let the medium dry out a good bit between waterings. Is it on the top of the plants or just the bottoms?

CookingRolling

CookingRolling

Let the medium dry out a good bit between waterings. Is it on the top of the plants or just the bottoms?

It starts from the bottom but on one plant it gets to the top.I cut the nutrient dose in half and wait the soil to dry completely before waterings.I think it starts to stop at least. I did a good defolation and i think on doing another one . I know it isn't good in flowering but i have no chance.Do you think it will shock them too much?

Battling the heat also... to max 28-29 Celsius

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Variegation is not a fungus its genetic. It will show in a very clear pattern usually one side of a leaf or something. This does not have what I would consider Variegation.

Tmv can cause symptoms that are similar to variegnation you'll see mottling leaf discoloration associated with virus. I had tmv a years ago. Thrips!

Seen a lot of color variation in the leaves here and there. A pronounced slight yellowing throughout the plant.....it took the look of nutrient restriction similar to a fungal/bacteria internally attacking the plsnt slowly but surely it sucked the plant to a meager yield.

CookingRolling

CookingRolling

Thanks for the help all they are getting better.The one with the leaf virus is budding up really hard.And the others are looking ok probably it was heat and overwatering stress.

Only 1 has leaves dropping nothing else but it is close to the fan blowing on him - no other position of placing it . Do you think it can be from something else ?

Tmv can cause symptoms that are similar to variegnation you'll see mottling leaf discoloration associated with virus. I had tmv a years ago. Thrips!

Seen a lot of color variation in the leaves here and there. A pronounced slight yellowing throughout the plant.....it took the look of nutrient restriction similar to a fungal/bacteria internally attacking the plsnt slowly but surely it sucked the plant to a meager yield.

bobbobby

bobbobby

Those are 4 plants - 2 strains - do you think all are overwatered ? I would post pictures later.Thanks for the fast answers what to do if they are overwatered ?
I DON'T Think thats Anything to do with OverWatered! Idk, but not tht! I'd think-lack of Nitrogen and or Some Potassium...

Top Bottom