Worth it?

• Thread starter Greenguyz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenguyz

Greenguyz

What up! So here I have the runt of my garden. Has seemed a bit deformed from the get go. I popped 3 bag seeds at once and while the others took off ready for flower soon, this one has not grown any in past couple weeks. Was super bushy so I chopped off a lot of leaves blocking air and light. I’m not sure what strain it is. Looks like a damn ruderalis plant 😂 ..

Also the leaves are splitting and breaking apart on their own. No bugs 🐛 in my crib lol

My question- is this plant worth keeping? I have limited space and lighting.

Worth it
Worth it 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If it’s not preforming show it the compost heap . Just my 2 cents as a horticulturist who has worked in nurseries I’m ruthless.

Greenguyz

Greenguyz

If it’s not preforming show it the compost heap . Just my 2 cents as a horticulturist who has worked in nurseries I’m ruthless.
Whoa man! 😂 I thought I was being a bit insensitive lol

But yea nothings going on with this lil one. Here is a comparison. All same age

CB6A4A47 7AE0 48A7 B524 C2B156D8409B
chemistry

chemistry

Me, I would dig the runt out and repot it, if it won't pick up in a week, bin it, then you don't have to lose sleep when you murder it, you can at least tell it you tried. lol

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
I sorta thought ruderalis when I saw the photo. before I noticed your comment.

the rrock

the rrock

Give the poor things a chance,like the guy said above maybe repot it, still could be a champion

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Ruderalis strains ( autos ) are a curiosity where I am. I totally get why someone in Alaska finds it interesting.

N.OntarioMedGrower

N.OntarioMedGrower

-40C winters and short long daylight summers need early, frost hardy seed input. don't forget the yanks bought lasky from the russians way back in 1900

when i worked in northern alberta back in the 90's there was a strain named thunderfck from alaska everyone grew, strong for back then, likely nothing by today's standards for thc

Top Bottom