would like some advice i no i post a lot but am struggling , my first time

• Thread starter newcastle112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newcastle112

Looks like you have a combination of things to solve. I’m glad people are addressing the watering issue.

though Im surprised no one has mentioned your pale green/yellow leaves. This could be indicative of hunger, the plant needing more nutrients, or a problem with the soil / water pH. I didn’t seen any info about what nutrient regimen you are using, if you are just relying on the food in the soil mix you’re plants may have exhausted what’s there in the last couple months. I would recommend a topical or liquid fertilizer to bolster nutrients. In veg stage you want a nitrogen dominate fert, and in bloom a potassium/ phosphorus heavy blend. You can research the exact nutrient curve for cannabis online there are tons of schedules and feeding tables.

pH is a little more tricky to solve and will need another piece of kit to measure. You will need a pH stick or EC measurement device (the run from 10- 200 online). The target zone of cannabis is between 5.8 and 6.5, just a little bit acidic. Plants with pH issues can go all wonky colors, as well as having a withdrawn shrively appearance.
good luck man. I would continue to encourage you to google and research as much as possible about this plant and its habits / ideal conditions. Asking us meatheads only get so far, teaching yourself can last forever.
yes i use a ph pen who feels just on the water and I have just walked them see what they’re like in a few days and yes I am using PK feed all the way through

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

yes i use a ph pen who feels just on the water and I have just walked them see what they’re like in a few days and yes I am using PK feed all the way through
24c won't harm them but they would prefer to be a bit warmer when the lights are on. Are you able to raise the temp inside your grow area to 27c-28c? They will respond better to the slightly warmer environment ... once you get the watering regimen fixed

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

if only PK food, you may be experiencing nitrogen shortage?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

how do i get more nitro

Ahem ... cough ... you "could" pee in the water you use to water them. You'll get a good dose of readily available ammonia nitrogen that way. However most of us reach for a fertilizer that has an NPK ratio as opposed to strictly a PK ratio.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Google that shit dude. you could try.

“Cheap vegitation cycle cannabis food”.

variations may involve liquid or powder.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

You don't need more products right now. next time you water, give each of them 2-3 liters, half a liter at a time. Water one, go to the next, then the next, then back to the first again. It'll give the substrate time to slowly hydrate.

N

newcastle112

Looking at your last post your underwatering them. You said you gave them 1/2 liter ... that's 2 cups of water. Should be way more than that most likely at least 2 times that amount. Are you getting run off?

p.s. don't worry about how many times you make threads. We love to answer when we have time.
they tuned out so good

Top Bottom