would like some advice i no i post a lot but am struggling , my first time

• Thread starter newcastle112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newcastle112

my plants look down i don’t no why i have not give them water for a day or 2 now going let them dry out a little more , what can I be doing wrong? I am using a 600 W son blaster 18 hours on six hours off with pk food will attach the picture any help will be appreciated they are 8 weeks old
Would like some advice i no i post a lot but am struggling  my first time
Would like some advice i no i post a lot but am struggling  my first time 2

2Bad

2Bad

Looking at your last post your underwatering them. You said you gave them 1/2 liter ... that's 2 cups of water. Should be way more than that most likely at least 2 times that amount. Are you getting run off?

p.s. don't worry about how many times you make threads. We love to answer when we have time.

N

newcastle112

Looking at your last post your underwatering them. You said you gave them 1/2 liter ... that's 2 cups of water. Should be way more than that most likely at least 2 times that amount. Are you getting run off?

p.s. don't worry about how many times you make threads. We love to answer when we have time.
aye thanks m8 just thought people be getting sick me 🤣🙈 but yes lemon them dry out like u says and then going flip then to 12/12 as they don’t look like autos do they as can’t see bud yet or can u 🙈
C1792443 51BD 4444 A7B2 3EECF9F34B12
175E4444 4BE3 4CF9 9E4E A8612596455C
D81896A5 231F 4040 8609 D4118930F9CF

N

newcastle112

yes i water at the top but i did water at the pot at the bottom 4 days ago i think that mite of caused it
Don't flip to 12/12 until they're happy.

Do you get run off?

Do you pour slow

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I suggest you get your watering regimen down, fixed and under control first.

As far as flipping them... How tall are they?

once you flip to 12/12 they will come close to doubling in height depending of the strain and a couple other factors which I wouldn't worry about just yet in your growing journey.

How much remaining available usable space do you have above them is an extremely important issue?
What kind of lighting?

You don't want to burn them from too much heat (HPS) or over dose them with too much light.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

ok thanks m8 when do i think i should flip them week or 2

You need them healthy and happy before you flip.

once you flip to 12/12 they will come close to doubling in height depending of the strain and a couple other factors which I wouldn't worry about just yet in your growing journey.

How much remaining available usable space do you have above them is an extremely important issue?
What kind of lighting?

You don't want to burn them from too much heat (HPS) or over dose them with too much light.

Like @Bogus_Monkey said, you need to get the watering regimen down first. Consider purchasing a moisture meter so you know when your soil has dried out enough. Then water slowly and thoroughly until you see run-off water coming out the bottom of your pots. Then use the moisture meter to determine when to water again. You can verify this by picking up the pot. It should be light on watering day. ANY WATERING BETWEEN THE WET AND DRY CYCLE IS HARMFUL TO THE PLANT!

When you hear of people "overwatering," it means they are watering too frequently. When you hear of people "underwatering," they are usually not giving the plant enough water on watering day.

I believe you said you're using 10 liter pots. You'll want to use 3-4 liters of water per plant on watering day.

Please take a moment to read through at least the first page or so of this thread: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/new-simplified-way-to-water.131476/page-8#post-2931257

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

They also may need up potted. You might have a couple things working against you at the same time.

If it is easy for you, more pictures please.

The pots almost look metal. Are they metal on the inside? Can they drain?

N

newcastle112

They also may need up potted. You might have a couple things working against you at the same time.

If it is easy for you, more pictures please.

The pots almost look metal. Are they metal on the inside? Can they drain?
plastic m8

N

newcastle112

You need them healthy and happy before you flip.

Like @Bogus_Monkey said, you need to get the watering regimen down first. Consider purchasing a moisture meter so you know when your soil has dried out enough. Then water slowly and thoroughly until you see run-off water coming out the bottom of your pots. Then use the moisture meter to determine when to water again. You can verify this by picking up the pot. It should be light on watering day. ANY WATERING BETWEEN THE WET AND DRY CYCLE IS HARMFUL TO THE PLANT!

When you hear of people "overwatering," it means they are watering too frequently. When you hear of people "underwatering," they are usually not giving the plant enough water on watering day.

I believe you said you're using 10 liter pots. You'll want to use 3-4 liters of water per plant on watering day.

Please take a moment to read through at least the first page or so of this thread: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/new-simplified-way-to-water.131476/page-8#post-2931257
thanks for that m8

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Looking thirsty still, how much water are you giving now exactly? Or plan to give with next feed.
You mention pk food. Are you not providing them any n at the moment?

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Looks like you have a combination of things to solve. I’m glad people are addressing the watering issue.

though Im surprised no one has mentioned your pale green/yellow leaves. This could be indicative of hunger, the plant needing more nutrients, or a problem with the soil / water pH. I didn’t seen any info about what nutrient regimen you are using, if you are just relying on the food in the soil mix you’re plants may have exhausted what’s there in the last couple months. I would recommend a topical or liquid fertilizer to bolster nutrients. In veg stage you want a nitrogen dominate fert, and in bloom a potassium/ phosphorus heavy blend. You can research the exact nutrient curve for cannabis online there are tons of schedules and feeding tables.

pH is a little more tricky to solve and will need another piece of kit to measure. You will need a pH stick or EC measurement device (the run from 10- 200 online). The target zone of cannabis is between 5.8 and 6.5, just a little bit acidic. Plants with pH issues can go all wonky colors, as well as having a withdrawn shrively appearance.
good luck man. I would continue to encourage you to google and research as much as possible about this plant and its habits / ideal conditions. Asking us meatheads only get so far, teaching yourself can last forever.

N

newcastle112

What kind of lighting?

600w sunblaster i have 6 foot in height in total

Top Bottom