Would like your thoughts on a odd topic

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

So I was siting here taking a few sips and a few hits and a mad scientist thought cane across my mind and well were better else to get a good discussion, so let’s have some fun maybe...
Now the plant known as yucca which produces saponin something that’s extracted and can be used in plant growing to help with root problems, breaking down salts from fertilizers and oddly has very good benefits for humans.. good for cannabis good for humans right? Lol but let the mad idea kick in, would it be possible to cross genetics from yucca into good old Mary whatever strain and maybe possible create a Mary Jane strain that has well root rot fighting genetics pre built?
And yes I know I sound crazy 🙂

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
So I was siting here taking a few sips and a few hits and a mad scientist thought cane across my mind and well were better else to get a good discussion, so let’s have some fun maybe...
Now the plant known as yucca which produces saponin something that’s extracted and can be used in plant growing to help with root problems, breaking down salts from fertilizers and oddly has very good benefits for humans.. good for cannabis good for humans right? Lol but let the mad idea kick in, would it be possible to cross genetics from yucca into good old Mary whatever strain and maybe possible create a Mary Jane strain that has well root rot fighting genetics pre built?
And yes I know I sound crazy 🙂
No, I think the only plant that you can cross cannabis with is hops and even that is difficult.

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

While you can't cross these together you can plant yucca and other companion plants into the same soil and receive almost the same benifits.

Edit: Sorry I was thinking yarrow. I don't know if yucca is a companion plant or not.

Last edited:
Badchoice

Badchoice

While you can't cross these together you can plant yucca and other companion plants into the same soil and receive almost the same benifits.

Edit: Sorry I was thinking yarrow. I don't know if yucca is a companion plant or not.
Alright here we go, yeah that’s not a bad idea it could be used like a control agent In the soil to help break down built up salts. But idk it’s 2020 theirs gotta be ways by now to extract genetics or DNA out of something and splice into another I mean shit how about cannabis that can also produce tomatoes? Lol we could get high and fight hunger

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

Alright here we go, yeah that’s not a bad idea it could be used like a control agent In the soil to help break down built up salts. But idk it’s 2020 theirs gotta be ways by now to extract genetics or DNA out of something and splice into another I mean shit how about cannabis that can also produce tomatoes? Lol we could get high and fight hunger

I'm sure we are not far off from monsanto making some GMO bud 🤣

Top Bottom