Would love some advice !!!

• Thread starter VAgrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ILLGE4E

ILLGE4E

Will it? Sounds too easy. But I have outdoor plants with mites to experiment with. Willing to try it.
It works. Got that advice on here years ago and its my go to. Im outdoor too so its a must for me. And you can spray while in flower which is convenient.

ILLGE4E

ILLGE4E

That ain't gonna work .....
Dont knock it til you try it playboy

And I am not talking about spraying one time and having the job done. The iso burns the mites and you will still see eggs. Spraying every few days for a couple weeks does the job. It is nice to eliminate the mites completely but growing outdoor the goal is to keep them at bay and get a harvest. Growing outdoors you will always have to deal with pests and never be able to eliminate every pest. ISO is the only thing I will spray on the plants. Been doing this for years. You can search it on here and you will find a lot of reputable people do this.

Last edited:
GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Boy I hate spider mites, but they did introduce me to washing my harvest. Have you inspected the underside of your leaves? Their poop is easier to see than the bug.

I moved where my outdoor plot was (away from tall grass), and started using companion plantings. No more run-ins with those jerks.

But now I wash all my outdoor. No matter what. Harvest by the branch, de-leaf everything I can easily snip, wash and hang. The sheer amount of junk that comes off is staggering, and quite frankly gross. It is a pain in the ass, but well worth the effort. Added bonus is an even, slow dry no matter the nug size.

Top Bottom