Would Say You Behind For An Auto Of Her Age?

• Thread starter Newbie95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbie95

Just finished a feed now and noticed sex is showing on some. Little worrying as they are not very tall. Hopefully they will grow in the pre flower stage

N

Newbie95

I've just received some glueberyy OG from Dutch seeds. I know their phototperiods and was wondering if I put them in the same tent as the autoflowers, the autoflowers won't force the photoperiods into flower? Plan on vegging 3-4 weeks then flowering them for their 8 week flower

Enforcer

Enforcer

I've just received some glueberyy OG from Dutch seeds. I know their phototperiods and was wondering if I put them in the same tent as the autoflowers, the autoflowers won't force the photoperiods into flower? Plan on vegging 3-4 weeks then flowering them for their 8 week flower
No, they’ll be fine. Just stay on your veg schedule and flip when your photos are ready. The photos won’t flower until you flip to 12/12. The autos will do their own thing and flower when they’re ready. Light schedule doesn’t matter.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Hey guys, I have a few auto roughly same height, there all 19 days old (cookie cream and critical auto which I've heard are slow starters. I'm unsure wether they are stunted or not? Can anyone help. There growing in 1.7gal pots (8litre) fabric root nurse pots the roots have pierced through the fabric pots and started to air prune so they must have good root mass. They are growing on a daily basis now and starting to have a light smell to them. I'm growing with coco/clay pebbles. Feeding once a day with canna a&b .6ec ph 5.7 run off is between 6.2-6.5 and .4ec just a little confused why they not showing me as much love lol
It looks good but a bit behind are you feeding yet? A small feed may be what she needs! I'm sorta a novice with autoflowers so please take with grain of salt, cheers

Top Bottom