Would she be a good mother?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

What’s up y’all I’ve never really had luck at keeping a mother I’ve only really tried 2 or 3 times and eventually give up and flower her 🤦‍♂️... but I picked up some pretty good looking cuttings from a dispensary and I know normally everybody says it’s better to start a mother from a seed but I wanted to try with a clone (my past has always been with seeds)

so I got this plant about 2 months ago..for some reason she’s staying pretty small but I noticed this week she has a lot of nodes and new growth on her..her strain is grape ape (Afghani x skunk) I’ve already started her on a feeding schedule (veg nutes only) but I plan to decrease the nutes obviously if I start her as a mom.. she’s about 2ft tall (from bottem of pot) and 1ft wide.. what do you guys think? Flower or mother🤷🏻‍♂️

Would she be a good mother
Would she be a good mother 2
Would she be a good mother 3
Would she be a good mother 4
Would she be a good mother 5
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What’s up y’all I’ve never really had luck at keeping a mother I’ve only really tried 2 or 3 times and eventually give up and flower her 🤦‍♂️... but I picked up some pretty good looking cuttings from a dispensary and I know normally everybody says it’s better to start a mother from a seed but I wanted to try with a clone (my past has always been with seeds)

so I got this plant about 2 months ago..for some reason she’s staying pretty small but I noticed this week she has a lot of nodes and new growth on her..her strain is grape ape (Afghani x skunk) I’ve already started her on a feeding schedule (veg nutes only) but I plan to decrease the nutes obviously if I start her as a mom.. she’s about 2ft tall (from bottem of pot) and 1ft wide.. what do you guys think? Flower or mother🤷🏻‍♂️
If you want to keep her as a mother up pot her and as soon as she’s done sucking up all the fresh nutes in the new soil put her back on veg nutes and keep her in veg nutes till your done with her or re pot her with fresh soil.
who told you to stop giving veg nutes to a mother plant?

Miked1988

Miked1988

If you want to keep her as a mother up pot her and as soon as she’s done sucking up all the fresh nutes in the new soil put her back on veg nutes and keep her in veg nutes till your done with her or re pot her with fresh soil.
who told you to stop giving veg nutes to a mother plant?
Ok thanks man.. what I meant to say is to decrease the feeding not to stop giving veg nutes but I thought with mother’s you were only suppose to feed 2-3 times a month? Right now I feed about 6 times a month and when I do I heavy feed (I get a lot of nute burn of tips) so I admit I probably do feed too much it’s something I need to work on lol

Top Bottom