Would this be N tox?

• Thread starter chuey316
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuey316

chuey316

Hey everyone. I'm guessing this is N tox, but would like to see what everyone thinks.

Afghan Kush
4-1/2 weeks into flower
Rdwc system
Rainwater/tap water mix for cal/mag
400w hps
Water temps are kept between 62-68f Stable 6.0ph, and ~650ppm
GH Flora Micro/Bloom Lucas formula
Temps 75-77f during lights on, and mid to upper 60's during lights out.
RH fluctuates between 35-45%.

I've drained and refilled the res with straight rainwater to flush the plant. Was at 70ppm after the rainwater mixed with the gallon or so of old nutes that I was unable to remove. I am ph'ing it now from 6.5 to 6.0, so it'll likely be around 85ppm once it's done.

I was having allot of problems getting my ph levels to stabilize due to the freakin super buffers in my tap water. I'm thinking that it may have led to a lockout and N tox, but that's just an inexperienced guess. How long should I flush, or should I be doing something different?

I could definitely use some help with this one. My last 3 plants have turned out to be male and hermies, and I grew this one because of it's shorter flowering period, so I wouldn't have to go too long without meds.

Would this be n tox
Would this be n tox 2
Would this be n tox 3
Last edited:
chuey316

chuey316

How long would you suggest flushing for, and how low should I start off with my ppm? It's been flushing for about 16hrs.

Last edited:
chuey316

chuey316

Anyone have any suggestions on how long to flush for, and what to look for before introducing nutes again?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Chuey I saw your plant and I said holy fucking mackerel out loud!!

I don't mean this in a bad way but I've never seen a cannabis plant that exact color?

Did you spray neem oil or bud shine or anything like that on it?

Edit: not sure what your comment regarding pH means but 6.0 is still a little high try 5.8

Last edited:
chuey316

chuey316

My ph was 6.5 when I refilled before ph'ing down to 5.9, and the ppm was at 80.

The ph is now 5.7, and 90ppm.

Nothing has been sprayed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom