Would this be the start of a cal-mag deficiency?

• Thread starter Randomnames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Randomnames

Randomnames

Just had these marks show up on x2 plants so far, any ideas to what it could be as problem guides are showing pictures a little different. I am growing in soil and using full cx horticulture nutrients range in vege have also sprayed recently for piece of mind.

Would this be the start of a cal mag deficiency
Would this be the start of a cal mag deficiency 2
Would this be the start of a cal mag deficiency 3
Billwilson85

Billwilson85

Doesn't look worth freaking out over. Looks better than mine right now, lol. Could be mag deficiency, or burn. I wouldn't trip too much if that's all you see.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The leaves look pretty dark and shiney, which is sometimes an indication of rising nitrogen levels... or it could just be the camera flash! What did you spray them with? They almost look like they are covered in an oily compound.

Randomnames

Randomnames

The leaves look pretty dark and shiney, which is sometimes an indication of rising nitrogen levels... or it could just be the camera flash! What did you spray them with? They almost look like they are covered in an oily compound.
I think I may have had the camera flash on rookie mistake lol .the leaves are dry but rough on top sort of like a fine sand paper?
I sprayed them with a product from cx horticulture called spotless as I did find bugs.
The problem seems to have fixed its self after I adjusted the nutrients.

Latest posts

Top Bottom