Would This Be Too Much Light For A 3x3x6 Grow Tent?

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I don’t run LED, but I do have a 400w HPS in the same size tent without problems. BTW, 4 plants in a 3x3 is doable but you will need to stay on top of their growth to keep them manageable.

This is my last grow. Four White Widows in a SCROG. The light is all the way at the end of the ratchet hangers. They almost outgrew the tent. Good luck.
It does look very good good stuff man. I got a 600w bloomspect 1 something I forgot smh. Total wattage. Would that b ok in a 3x3x6 tent

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

What brand LED? If the LED's say 400w, they're most likely not. My first led's were 1000w but in reality they drew 145w each. Try to find what the actual draw of the light is. You have a 3x3 so 9 square feet. You want about 35w of light per square foot. 9x35= 315w. As long as your actual wattage is around there, you're good.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

I'd get the other 450 and run with it,those things run pretty cool as well so heat shouldn't be much of a problem.I haven't run a pure sativa indoors as of yet but anything can be kept in check with the right training.
Agreed. It’ll take a lot of training but I veg my plants for about four months before I flower them. I have to due to space. I can only flower in one area but growing sour diesel a sativa I’ll bend and top the plant like crazy in veg. I run two 315 lec lights in a 4x4 in flower and have amazing results

Latest posts

Top Bottom