Cover lights with tape, just in case.That's rhe exact one I have in a 12x15' room in the basement. Takes about 36 hrs
Before I have to empty it. Works great. I'm in SW. VA. So it stays pretty humid outside. They say to use water for plants. Don't leave container of water in same room though.
Bigger for sure I use a 70 pint unit in a 12x 8 and a 7000 btu ac to keep it at 60. % humidity, or lower and 72 degrees Fahrenheitwould this dehumidifier be big enough for a 8 x 12 room that my tent is in the room also has air conditioning
- Midea 22-Pints Energy Star Smart Dehumidifier for Damp Rooms, White, MAD22S1WWT
- Energy Star: Energy Star rated to help you conserve energy and offer savings on your energy bills
- Smart Phone Compatibility: Midea 22-Pints Energy Star Smart Dehumidifier for Damp Rooms, White, MAD22S1WWT is WiFi-enabled and can be controlled from anywhere using an iOS or Android device.
- Easy Timer: Pre-set timer option gives you the control to turn on or off up to 24 hours in advance
- LED Display: LED Display allows you to clearly see you dehumidifier’s electronic controls
- Washable Filter: The Clean filter indicator notifies you when it is time to remove & wash your filter
- Easy Move: Equipped with easy roll caster wheels to easily move from room-to-room
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
View attachment 1149725
How is this unit with heat?so i got the biggest one i could afford right now i went to lowes and got this one
View attachment 1151979
I wish I had humidity in the tent impacted by the room. I'm in a closet where the humidity is 47% but the tent runs 60+ if left on its own. The plants just generate too much humidity. The small units dont get the job done and the midsized ones generate too much heat. Maybe I just need to reduce my plant density next grow. I'm struggling through flowering with a small unit + several Damp-Rid bags.Heat is not an issue if unit is in room, not in tent. I tried both places, in and out of tent. Like the pros say, it's a continuous battle of adjustments if dehumidifier is in tent. Mine stays in room where tent is and works great.
I tried a mid-sized unit a couple of weeks ago as my autos were starting to flower. Saw Temps hit as high as 86! Fried one of my Blue Dreams as it was starting to flower. It lost most of it's leaves but is struggling through now.i have only felt real hot heat once from it the rest of the time it feel more cool but i have in an a/c room also i have the drain hooked up and run out a drain it would fill the tub once every day or two
mines is a 6000 btu window unit that cool a room 8x12 it does good unless the temps or like 97 degreesI tried a mid-sized unit a couple of weeks ago as my autos were starting to flower. Saw Temps hit as high as 86! Fried one of my Blue Dreams as it was starting to flower. It lost most of it's leaves but is struggling through now.