would ya change it?

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

if you had only 1 1000w HPS over 6 plants in an air cooled hood, would you leave it or would you pull the 1k out of the hood and hang it vert??? what would ya do?

S

SRHninja

what kind of grow system are you running? hows it set up.. just something everyone's going to ask... im curious

I only heard of going vert with more then 1, 1k..

M

Malachi

6 plants and 1 vert 1000, no, i would leave it and scrog them

K

Kpezzy

wish I had the time to scrog, I need to lower my light I am 31 inches away right now so I am just trying to figure out what I want to do, I am just going to lower it a foot and be done with it

J

Jalisco Kid

There is that saying that you do not change horses in the middle of the stream and that's where your at. You can throw money at your problem but your moving to a room so why? You just have to play with the cards you dealt your self. JK

K

Kpezzy

Yeah true, I lowered the lights to 22inches away so that's about where they will be till the end, Sigh.... learn learn learn every day

J

Jalisco Kid

When you stop learning you usually quit growing. JK

M

mrdizzle

your making it sound like you cant raise and lower your light?

K

Kpezzy

I kinda can't lol, it's a real problem in this tent the way I set everything up, never again will I be stuck inside of a tent, the worst part of it is that my tent is sitting inside of my next grow room 12x12x10 IDK why I got this tent or used it and not the whole room I really dont

S

SRHninja

i just bought a 76x76x76 tent... im only using a 4x6 tray in their 24 plants (once its running) anyways tents are cool if you dont want your grow sitting out in the open room.. but if you can do it openly i dont see why not!.... hell i would have done that in the first place lol..

Plus you only have 1k so maybe the tent is your best bet until you get more lights and change the set up..... what kind of system/ drip or dwc? and why is it too late for you to scrog?

K

Kpezzy

RDWC and the tent was the right thing to do on this run I just get frustrated, too late for scorg because I am too far into bloom and wouldn't fill the screen

M

MASSES 420KING

what up kpezzy dont go vert stay horiontal it trains light down and concentrates it in a single direction where as the vertical throws light in a 360 which means wasted light lumens energy and your precious money good luck dawgy

K

Kpezzy

what up kpezzy dont go vert stay horiontal it trains light down and concentrates it in a single direction where as the vertical throws light in a 360 which means wasted light lumens energy and your precious money good luck dawgy

thanks man, your tent is almost ready :banana1sv6:

M

MASSES 420KING

nice so whats good ur having height issues i didnt read the whole thread so im not sure what the dimensions of the tent are but i personally would stick with horizontal lighting in general those blue dreams jumped on ya huh i started jumping my girls at 10 inches[from seed] and to of them are almost 5 feet plus bucket im actually having to raise the roof of my grow box my colas are within inches of my 600

Top Bottom