Would you harvest any of these two plants?

• Thread starter Weedlogger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedlogger

Weedlogger

All plants had it a bit rough due to lack of nutrients and they have been going for 3 more weeks than they "should". They are all hermies, balls were clipped rigorously but some nanners have emerged. I am hesitant to harvest any of them even though I think plant 1 should've been harvested even though the buds never really grew in volume.

All opinions are welcome!

Plant 1

20210613 1442531

Plant 2

20210613 1443191

Plant 3

20210613 1444421

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You might want to harvest the first and second ones. That third one looks like she's got things she wants to accomplish before death.

Get a magnifier of your choice to look at trichomes. You want 15x -20x to get a good look at trichs. I prefer a simple hand lens, but there are electronic microscopes that attach to your phone that are just as cheap now (about $25). When you see amber trichs on calyxes (not leaves) you're about done.

Female plants may produce male flowers if under stress, or near the end of the flowering cycle. If they start coming too fast and furious, chop.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
All plants had it a bit rough due to lack of nutrients and they have been going for 3 more weeks than they "should". They are all hermies, balls were clipped rigorously but some nanners have emerged. I am hesitant to harvest any of them even though I think plant 1 should've been harvested even though the buds never really grew in volume.

All opinions are welcome!

Plant 1

View attachment 1135728

Plant 2

View attachment 1135729

Plant 3

View attachment 1135730
I find it hard to tell with those photo's I'd need a close up. What strain is that last pic? It looks like a cactus flower.

karolanne

karolanne

You look into trichomes on google and look at your trichomes with a magnifier. That is the best way to tell. I think, I'm no expert.

They look yummy for sure. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom