Wow

• Thread starter jewcgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jewcgreen

Hey it's jewc again, well my northern lights grow was going well until about a day ago, I decided to switch to a "better" bulb because the plant had developed both primary leaves and looked to be still growing. The bulbs was from Lowes it was just a Gro-Bulb from Sylvania. Regardless, this new bulb completely fried my plant last night, the top is gone but there's still a little shoot sticking out of the ground, it seems to be alive still but i cant be sure is there something I should look for to see if there's life and is there any chance for my baby?

P

ProGroWannabe

Just give it a few days to recover with the light up nice and high and see what it does. There really is no other way. Got any pics?

J

jewcgreen

Well I figure since I started on this old thread might as well continue. My plant is currently recovering in a simple glass of water, I have a seedling that has popped and been put in dirt and then one that is still holding out on me. I've got just a generic lamp from wal-mart on it because the so called better one burnt the shit out of my recovering plant, anyway I need to get around to getting myself a camera one of these days so I can post some pictures. Peace

P

ProGroWannabe

Hell yeah jewc! Get that camera bro. You'll love yourself for it..lol.

Top Bottom