WPM, Powdery Mildew/Mold

• Thread starter canothink5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should I keep and treat the clones not showing PM?

• NO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
canothink5

canothink5

I Made a huge mistake. 8 days ago I brought in a clone that ended up having PM. Am I wrong to think that some of the plants in the room didn't get it. I am having a hard time with the thought that they are safe. I have already trashed everything else in the room. The plants in question were clones that were on a shelf that was above the canopy of the infected plants. Not worried about saving any genetics more concerned with getting rid of PM so its not a problem in the flower rooms. Room conditions for the last 4 months are 68-75 degrees 45-55% RH 3x wall mount fans and 2x 6" vortex fans with Ice Box Heat Exchangers.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
You can use potassium silicate as a foliar spray to prevent and control PM in Veg.

Try Emerald Harvest Sturdy Stalk. I use 4ml per gal when foliar feeding/spraying. I usually mix with neem oil extract as a blanket measure for bugs, PM, etc.

canothink5

canothink5

You can use potassium silicate as a foliar spray to prevent and control PM in Veg.

Try Emerald Harvest Sturdy Stalk. I use 4ml per gal when foliar feeding/spraying. I usually mix with neem oil extract as a blanket measure for bugs, PM, etc.

I used to treat the veg room with neem every other month and I think it is going to be a regular treatment again. I am really having a hard time thinking that it can be controlled in the flower room. I am thinking prevent vs. control is the better way to go. My flower room is sealed so the hope is that it doesn't make it in there.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I used to treat the veg room with neem every other month and I think it is going to be a regular treatment again. I am really having a hard time thinking that it can be controlled in the flower room. I am thinking prevent vs. control is the better way to go. My flower room is sealed so the hope is that it doesn't make it in there.

In flower the best thing you can do is keep the humidity low. I usually do as much preventative spraying as I possibly can in Veg because your options are extremely limited in flower.

Maybe once a week try to dry out your grow room as best you can. Running too low on humidity all the time isn't always the best solution, but moisture is the key ingredient for mold and mildew.

I reckon you could burn sulfur as well but personally I hate the smell. Reminds me of driving through Gary Indiana.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

If you could visibly see the pm, then it was probably blowing spores by the million. Maybe it isn't on the other veg plants, but if it is you're going to spend the next few months hating yourself for not making the hard decisions now.
I've dealt with mildew with humidity in the 40%-50% range, if it finds a host it'll make it work.

canothink5

canothink5

Getting it back together.
KIMG0530

Latest posts

Top Bottom