WPM (White Powder Mildew) on all F33 plants, Need Help!!

• Thread starter Cannabanana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabanana

Cannabanana

Hello guys,

It seems that I am officially at war with WPM. I am currently in F33 and about 90% of all my plants have some WPM present on the plant, whether it's on stems, leaves, near buds (hard to tell If on the buds themselves) or all of the above! As of now, they're concentrated in small circles but some plants have about 10 spots and that's the ones I see. I'm sure there are more.

Some Room variables: Sealed indoor room| humidity set at 45% (Fluctuates 40-60%) | Temp of room 69-71F | CO2 is at 1600-1800 PPM | 4 fans on at all times ( Speed 2/3)
I do have a carbon filter in the room. I do not have fresh air coming in. The only time I have air exiting is when the door to the room opens. I understand this is a problem, and I will fix it prior to starting my next harvest.

I stopped spraying pesticides/sprays during week 2/3 in Flower I believe. I alternated weekly by using GreenClean and AgroMagen GrowSafe.

AgroMagen states that it is safe to use from clone to harvest.

I have read a lot of posts regarding WPM and I was not able to find a definitive answer. From my understanding, I have to essentially keep it at bay until I harvest.

What do you guys recommend I use that will best fight the WPM until harvest and also minimizing the chances of getting bud rot if I foliar spray. What were your solutions if you dealt with WPM? Should I use GrowSafe or is there a better product that is more effective but also safe to use during flower? I am willing to pay for a quality solution.

Thank you in advance!!

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

The only time I have air exiting is when the door to the room opens. I understand this is a problem, and I will fix it prior to starting my next harvest.
Is it really a problem? I dont think so.....
My guess is that you got this PM from sprayng your plants....with those low temps it takes few drops of water on the leaves to kick the spores to life....just my opinion...Dont sweat to think about where it came from, just erase the climate conditions that makes favorable to thrive
I never dealt with it but i live ina area where everything has it....its very wet and temperate....i heard people having success sprayng the plants and flowers with homemade Lactobacillus Cultures. Those bacterias are very aggressive and eat the bad fungus...
Also Areated compost tea to soil drench will improve the immune system
Chitosan supplements helps a lot to get the plants perky and back on track during a fungal desease...
Good luck!!!

Cannabanana

Cannabanana

Is it really a problem? I dont think so.....
My guess is that you got this PM from sprayng your plants....with those low temps it takes few drops of water on the leaves to kick the spores to life....just my opinion...Dont sweat to think about where it came from, just erase the climate conditions that makes favorable to thrive
I never dealt with it but i live ina area where everything has it....its very wet and temperate....i heard people having success sprayng the plants and flowers with homemade Lactobacillus Cultures. Those bacterias are very aggressive and eat the bad fungus...
Also Areated compost tea to soil drench will improve the immune system
Chitosan supplements helps a lot to get the plants perky and back on track during a fungal desease...
Good luck!!!

Thanks for the response. I sprayed AgroMagen to help stop the WPM in its tracks until I can start removing as many of the leaves as possible. I sprayed 1.5 hours after lights off, so I'm going to check once lights are on to see if there is any progress. What temperature do you recommend in flower that is both appropriate for the plant and to fend off possible WPM outbreaks in the future?

I also don't want to spray too much over the buds so that I can minimize the possibility of bud rot being another issue.

Top Bottom