Wpw has been busted and will need our help

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

Wpw is a longtime member of the MJ Community since the days of Overgrow. He was a kind and helpful member of Planet Ganja and a moderator at Opengrow.

For years he has been a generous source of med and genetics to medical patients and never wore it on his sleeve or displayed any arrogance. Those who have been around for a while should know him well.

He was busted this week. Some of us are putting our heads together to help our friend. We will probably have several fundraisers at different sites since not everyone is a member at many sites.

He was also a member of some invitation only sites besides the cabana. If you are a member at one of these sites please communicate this message.

When I know specifics on how you can help I will post it here.

I know this site is mostly newer members who probably don't remember Overgrow and are experiencing Charity auction burn out. But for those of you that do know him and of his contributions to the mj community, please remember that when he needs your help.

As soon as I have details on fundraising, I will post it. It would be good to have one at a public site as well.

If you are a known associate within his geographical area,I would seriously consider tearing down.

WPW is a great guy in a non mj friendly state who has done nothing but be generous to the online community.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
What can we do to help bro, I am also in a non-mmj state and if something happened to me that would be awesome, so let us know what we can do..Peace.

R

Rolln J

this sucks - dont know him as Im pretty new to forums - but hate to hear about this kind of shit - keep us updated and thx for the heads up...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I am in a MMJ-friendly state and 100% compliant; I'm also a dispensary owner. However, I believe it's a God-given right to grow any plant you should choose. I seriously hope that cannabis prohibition ends soon, and when it does, I TRULY hope all the prisoners of war are released and their names cleared.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That`s just horrible! wpw was always a great cat! Helpful ,friendley,and knowledgeable! He has been around the net for a long time as well! Keep us informed as you can and prayers go out to him!:mad0233:This insanity must stop!

E

Eggman

Indeed, please keep us updated Joker.
He has been added to my prayer list.
Eggman

The Joker

The Joker

Thanks all, a few of us are putting our heads together to try to figure something out. It's not easy coordinating something within our means to get it done.

It's got to be simple to implement, and transparent in it's results. Easier than it sounds.

As soon as I know... I'll post what's going on.

H

hupla

Hope the best for my buddy W :angry

Sannie pulled up a sort of "auction" on opengrow

Some special genetics will be sold there to help dub out a bit .

strains atm presented there:

Killa Queen x Blu Kronic
Killing fields x madonna
killing fields x NYCD
jackberry x NYCD
lavender x blueberry sativa
killing fields x deep chunk
sour neville x deep chunk

Help dub out ya'll. the man more then deserves it in my opinion.

greets,
Hupla

The Joker

The Joker

Updated list...

6 packs Blueberry Indica F1 X Chemdog 100 euro / 150 dollar 10 seeds
Special and extreme limited badge of seeds made by sannie and knutsel
(this one you have to pre order in my pm cause of the limited stock)

20 packs Killa Queen X Blue Kronic 50 euro / 75 dollar 10 seeds
Made by sannie and knutsel

20 packs Killing Fields X Madonna 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by sannie

10 packs Killing Fields X NYCD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds

15 packs Jackberry X NYCD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds

20 packs Lavender X Blueberry sativa 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by eskobar

10 packs Killing Fields X Deep chunk 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Hupla

10 packs Sour neville X Deep chunk 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Hupla

20 packs Big White F2 (PP X chronic) 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

20 packs AD X DSD (Aphadiesel X Double strawberry diesel) 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

10 packs HP X DSD (hasjplant x double strawberry diesel) 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

10 packs Sannie's jack X DSD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds

10 packs Bubbledust X DSD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

5 packs NYCD X DSD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

5 packs Superglue X kali mist 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

The Joker

The Joker

Thanks to all the farmers who have helped. He is still in jail waiting to get out.
Some néw seeds are listed, I 'll post them later. It's nice to see people helping one another even in rough economic times.

Peace everyone.

A

afatsoweezer

Luckily, I live in a MMJ state, but I sure remember the fear.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The New Year is looking up for him. Great news!

The Joker

The Joker

It is, I talked to him today and some of the charges have been dropped. Shopping for a new lawyer and taking it from there. When you get busted, the cops throw the book at you hoping enough charges stick. They also try to make themselves look glorious.
They played it up like they caught the Paolo Escobar.

It's still not over for him yet...

The Joker

The Joker

Looks pretty bad actually. First plea offer was 10 years. Trial set for a few weeks.

Top Bottom