Wrinkle Crinkle looking leaves

• Thread starter Hands On
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hands On

Hands On

Does anyone know why I keep getting these wrinkle crinkle looking leaves, they don’t grow out of it... This only happen on some plants...They start out fine then they just start looking like these pic

az2000

az2000

What kind of light are you using? Distance to canopy? What is the temp & humidity in your grow space?

Have you done anything different lately? Feeding? The way it's on the new growth only... I'm thinking it could be nutrient burn or ph problem (if not the light).

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Need more info info, Have you checked for bugs underneath your leaves yet? Have you found any webs?

az2000

az2000

Yeah I would definitely move that fan. You need a gentle breeze. Direct airflow from a fan is far to much you just need the air moving.

Especially in a dry climate. I'm in the desert where RH can be 10%. A blowing fan can make leaves look bad. But, I've never seen them look that bad. I think there's something else going on.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Especially in a dry climate. I'm in the desert where RH can be 10%. A blowing an can make leaves look bad. But, I've never seen them look that bad. I think there's something else going on.
I agree. I think there is root and transpiration issues not sure of the cause but that fan wouldn't help.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
What are you these in? To me. it looks like nutrient overload but it would be unlikely unless you are using a pre-loaded mixture or a lot of fertilizer. Have you fed these? What is the last thing that you did before this happened?

Hands On

Hands On

What are you these in? To me. it looks like nutrient overload but it would be unlikely unless you are using a pre-loaded mixture or a lot of fertilizer. Have you fed these? What is the last thing that you did before this happened?

Top Bottom