Wrong seeds sent, not cool

• Thread starter Varmit22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ignatz

Ignatz

Anyone ever get the wrong seeds? Looks like I was sent autos but they don’t sell this strain in autos on their website. So not sure what they are🤔
To late in MI to start any sativas. Kind of screwed
It is late but I'd throw a few in, because Indian Summer can happen. worth a shot. I had the opposite problem last year from FastBuds auto's that were photo's. GSC........the weed was ok, but I had tomatoes and fennel covering the view and they outlasted both and were a bit prominent. They took longer than any of the photo's I had going ;). Aside from being unprepared for the additional height and time, wasnt not a bad grow, just unexpected. Maybe try a couple of hybrids to shorten the time.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
I use Seedsman.com Have made multiple orders. And only one set of seeds were wrong. Could have been the genetics, Autos turned out to be Photos. Contacted them, they asked for pics. I emailed them, and they sent me a list of what could be shipped that day. They carry most breeders too.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good to hear. I haven't made any for a while now. Working out at the gym every 2 days cuts into my hobby time but its winter work for me any ways. When the snow is falling and its cold out I head to my shop to play.
LAst pic I seen ur looking good ! How much ya down ?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I use Seedsman.com Have made multiple orders. And only one set of seeds were wrong. Could have been the genetics, Autos turned out to be Photos. Contacted them, they asked for pics. I emailed them, and they sent me a list of what could be shipped that day. They carry most breeders too.

I like Seedsman, so much variety. They ship USPS once it gets here from Europe, which I like too so you don't have international mail all the time lol

Itman

Itman

I wish I woulda read this before I placed a $500+ order this weekend as they had a 30% off sale for Father’s Day. I hadn’t gotten to post office yet to mail out the cash, and now I’m wondering if I should or not. I’ve never ordered off them before, I usually order my seeds from either Seedsman or seeds here now, and have never had an issue with either company, and I order a lot of seeds as I like to preserve genetics as well as plat around with breeding.
I think I’m going to just blow off the order and order from seedsman or somewhere another time when there’s a sale.
Look at Trustfall next time mate ,honest reliable state of the art .
Dragons flame also.

JoryK

JoryK

Anyone ever get the wrong seeds? Looks like I was sent autos but they don’t sell this strain in autos on their website. So not sure what they are🤔
To late in MI to start any sativas. Kind of screwed
I’ve had that happen before, but they were mixed with regs I bought from ILGM. 4/20 were autos n the rest fems as I ordered.

Stokes

Stokes

Thats a real bummer man, sorry to hear. I always deal directly with breeder (when possible), if not there’s like 3 banks i trust. The truth is that most seed banks are absolute dumpster fires.

Who I recommend:
Multiverse beans
North atlantic seed
DC Seed exchange

Never ever use true north seed bank

B

BillyBanchan

I’ve had that happen before, but they were mixed with regs I bought from ILGM. 4/20 were autos n the rest fems as I ordered.

And it looks like I got seeds from ILGM that came infected with TMV.

Considering this is my first grow since the 90s, where else could it have come from? I doubt I even got what I ordered.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
And it looks like I got seeds from ILGM that came infected with TMV.

Considering this is my first grow since the 90s, where else could it have come from? I doubt I even got what I ordered.

I stopped using them a while ago. I ordered fems, got autos, it’s been a bitch. Having to try to cater to the autos in the midst of all of my fems. Having to find a happy medium rh wise for vegging fems and flowering autos is just a bitch, so I flipped everything to 12/12 3 weeks ago. They will ride it out at 12/12 now, it sucks getting the wrong seeds, it sucks that even more when you figure out you can’t maximize your yield because ilgm are apparently crossing everything with everything all the time. It’s lazy. They don’t even know what their own stock is anymore. Been seeing this alot lately. Once upon a time they had reliable genetics, but I fear that time has passed.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I haven't had this issue with seedsman Seeds but don't get world of seeds their seeds suck. First they take them out of the original packaging for customs then they label them whatever they were supposed to be but none of their seeds even germinated. I'm not even bothering to complain it's so bad I just warn ppl away from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom