wtf are wrong with my roots...

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I don't know if anybodys already suggested this. I used to run an aeroflo got some sort of weird thick clear to whitish slime. It was suffocating my roots. I ran the gh florashield full strenghth for an hour then drained res and refilled added 2 ml dm zone per gallon and ran for 24hrs. drained res refilled added 1ml zone per gallon. My dad did the same thing he had some green slime growing in his rez. Just a suggestion worked for our problem and the zone doesn't seem to bother the plants. I have a super sensitive white widow I was sure wasn't gonna like it no problems.

C

crossouttheiis

I don't know if anybodys already suggested this. I used to run an aeroflo got some sort of weird thick clear to whitish slime. It was suffocating my roots. I ran the gh florashield full strenghth for an hour then drained res and refilled added 2 ml dm zone per gallon and ran for 24hrs. drained res refilled added 1ml zone per gallon. My dad did the same thing he had some green slime growing in his rez. Just a suggestion worked for our problem and the zone doesn't seem to bother the plants. I have a super sensitive white widow I was sure wasn't gonna like it no problems.

I am running zone.... And half strength a and b of canna.... Going to be trying the hf

G

GreenTrees88

I just had the same problem. It only greatly effected one plant, which I tossed. The others plants where not to bad off.

I think that I had the light to close to the bucket and the water got to warm or a light leak.

I drained, nuted and added White Widow. (also, moved the light and added extra ventilation. After 5 days I started to see new white roots.

Hope this helps.

C

crossouttheiis

I want to thank groovy hydro that stuff works awesome... you made me a customer.... and getting my friends to pick it up. Do you have gallon size

G

GroovyHydro

*Cant reply to PM still*
crossouttheiis said:
Thank you this stuff works awesome. It really got rid of most algea...workin on it all. I have recommended this already to a few people I know. Do you sell thisin gallons?

Hi there , glad to hear the great news! Yes we do, on groovyhydro.com the gallons are available, as well as a 4-gallon case for a discounted price of $480. Thanks for spreading the good word!

Chris Wolf;

GroovyHydro

Latest posts

Top Bottom