WTF is cold war ver2

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I dedicate this to all the hawks on the hill and the money making warmongers. Hobbgobblins and boogeymen don't scare me. I got cold war 1 technology to protect me. circa 89. Should do the trick. Duck fellas the ruskies are coming!!!!!

Wtf is cold war ver2
Phylex

Phylex

Late nineties I purchased my first rifle. I didn't know much about it other than it was considered a relic, no visible signs of use, and I could leave with it on the same day. 15 years later I discovered it was a complete, non refurb, last of the letter series Russian SKS. Pretty nice score on a collectible while not being to the wiser.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Too Late.......

View attachment 869500

Dont think the mask would have helped. ;-)
LOLOLOL ROFLMFAO Dude I was just letting 1st good rip of the day roll on and have its way with me and as I scrolled down there you were with the mushroom cloud pic. Funny shyt right there . Had me rolling :D Shyt man what strain is that pic anyway cause it sure looks like real fire :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Like to crack some of those beans!!!!! :p Errrr maybe nawt shit looks too potent for me.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

LOLOLOL ROFLMFAO Dude I was just letting 1st good rip of the day roll on and have its way with me and as I scrolled down there you were with the mushroom cloud pic. Funny shyt right there . Had me rolling :D Shyt man what strain is that pic anyway cause it sure looks like real fire :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Like to crack some of those beans!!!!! :p Errrr maybe nawt shit looks too potent for me.

This thread started off funny as hell. I was just trying to keep up. :cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I smell what your layn down bro. Great chuckle for a otherwise f ed up day...…….

Top Bottom