Wtf is goin on here ?

• Thread starter odirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
odirt

odirt

Seen a few things over the years. This is new stalks peeling . Notice it prior to flower only 1 week in any info would be helpful.

Wtf is goin on here
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello! Dont know about this, but when I web searched the problem it was a discussion about it on this forum

https://www.invalid.com/t/stems-peeling-shedding.273424/

Tldr: they conclude its not a problem, that this happens when the plant grow

odirt

odirt

Yes that all I found also. But room has 6 plants total and only 2 with this don’t seem as happy the 4 without. All same strains

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Yes. It strikes me now that they speak about snake skin thick peeling, that I have seen on some plants.

But not this thick, local uneven peelings.
If you find out what it is then post it.
Have you used tape on them perhaps?
Seen any pests?

odirt

odirt

Fungus gnats no signs of thrips. I’m 1 week in flower not sure if a bomb ok at this point. Or sum Axamax

Madmax

Madmax

Looks like some form of fungus or is it mold doing that...whats your fan circulation like.just thinking if its damp there..

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I too was thinking mold/fungus. The tissue looks necrotic, and the symptoms are localized for now. Are the stems soft where this is occurring? Any kind of smell, other than typical cannabis smell? Like does it smell earthy or sweet, kinda like fermentation (or bacterial infection if you've ever smelled that)?

Madmax

Madmax

I had a lower branch sorta similar outdoors fair few years bak but only like the top branch to the right.it was grey black in color and branch actually died i just cut it off and plant was okay.that looks really bad that..

odirt

odirt

No smell or soft kinda woody feel. Almost looks like it start die. I’m not ruling out mold but would lean towards fungus at this point. Came out a clone dome. Idk what I can spray on stalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom