Wtf Is Goin On With My Plant?

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Started seeing this a few weeks ago and cant make heads or tails of it. Its a faspak by thunderfudge genetics. Plant was grown from seed. Anyone with experience with this strain or who knows whats goin on please help!!!
Wtf is goin on with my plant

M

Mikebuds

Started seeing this a few weeks ago and cant make heads or tails of it. Its a faspak by thunderfudge genetics. Plant was grown from seed. Anyone with experience with this strain or who knows whats goin on please help!!!View attachment 787570
I'm growing Blue Venom (blueberry x white widow). I had the same thing happen, think it's just a quick grow spurt. Mine filled in after a lil while n I had a few that didn't fill in. How close to harvest?

G gnome

G gnome

Do u guys think it can be salvaged or shud i just turn it into butter? Kinda leaning toward butter....i dont wanna put my name on anything that looks like this....
I'm growing Blue Venom (blueberry x white widow). I had the same thing happen, think it's just a quick grow spurt. Mine filled in after a lil while n I had a few that didn't fill in. How close to harvest?

I think im gonna let it go a few more wks and see if it fills out and swells up

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Why would you toss it man it’s just foxtailing it could be genetics, it could be heat, if you are feeding compost teas it could be from alfalfa which happened to me (i read somewhere and tryed it to see if it really causes foxtailing and it did :D) It may not be the greatest looking buds but i’m sure they will get the job done.

Top Bottom